Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Would You Bail Me Out of Jail??



Today is my last day of work before Sturgis! I have so much packing and other stuff to do!
Even though this trip is just a five-day "free-for-all", much planning goes into every aspect of it! There are a lot of things that can pop up that you have to be prepared for. This ain't your grandma's tea party, if you know what I mean!
I'm just so excited! And, even more so, because I know that I will actually have fun on this trip!! And it's been a long time coming.
I'm sorry that I will be HNT-less this week, but I've been so busy thinking about this trip, that I ran out of time.
Just cross your fingers that I make it back alive! Some people have left for Sturgis, never to be seen again! LOL
Love you all!!! I'll be back on Monday.
XO

16 Comments:

Blogger Professor Fate Opined...

Mwaah! Have fun. And if you can'r be good be careful.

p.s. Depends what the charge is.

July 11, 2006 10:27 AM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Prof: LMAO!!

July 11, 2006 10:34 AM  
Blogger MG Opined...

have a good time, but you have to come back, we'd miss you too much.

July 11, 2006 10:41 AM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

MG: Awwww!! How sweet are you? I hate missing HNT - but there will be plenty of that where I'm going! LOL

July 11, 2006 10:44 AM  
Blogger Scott Opined...

I hope that you have an outragiously brilliant time at Sturgis.

Scott

July 11, 2006 1:44 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

EJ: Thanks!

Scott: I'm gonna try like hell....you better believe it! ;o)

July 11, 2006 2:03 PM  
Blogger Osbasso Opined...

My guess is that there will be plenty of HNT opportunities there! For God's sake, don't forget to pack a camera!!!

July 11, 2006 2:18 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Os: You know I'd never forget my camera!! I'll be set for HNT for a year! ;o)

July 11, 2006 2:20 PM  
Blogger Eddie Opined...

have a great time and be safe

July 11, 2006 2:26 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Eddie: Thanks! I think I'll have more than enough bodyguards with me. LOL

July 11, 2006 2:30 PM  
Blogger Neo Opined...

Jen - No HNT? Come on man! Don't do it to us!!!

Make the post before you leave and date it for Thursday! LOL

Have fun hon, and have a safe return.

Peace & Hugs,

- Neo

July 11, 2006 6:29 PM  
Blogger Wiwille Opined...

Well I suppose I can go one week without HNT, although withdrawls will be setting in.

Have a good time.

July 12, 2006 3:48 AM  
Blogger C Opined...

Have a great trip! I just got back and here you are leaving for one. See ya when you return!

July 14, 2006 2:06 AM  
Blogger Skye Opined...

HAVE FUN and a Jack for me!

July 15, 2006 2:27 AM  
Blogger Eddie Opined...

hope you are having fun..

July 15, 2006 6:31 PM  
Blogger Michael K. Althouse Opined...

I wouldn't be able to bail you out of jail. I'd be in there with you, laughing about how much fun we had getting there.

A friend will bail you out of jail... A true friend will be in there with you you...

July 16, 2006 1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home