Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Back to the Grind

Sometimes, I really hate holiday weeks. They are absolute torture. I hope you all had a great 4th of July! I'm just praying that Friday gets here quick.
Nothing new to report on an emotional level. I'm still just dealing with getting up in the morning and getting to work. It's hard to pass my step-daughter's empty room. It's hard to come home to an empty house every night after work and deal with two dogs who are definitely trying to slowy drive me insane, and trying to figure out how I'm going to keep my house.....but I'm doing it. Breathing in and Breathing out.
I haven't seen my sister, my parents or my nieces since the night before Ryan went back to Afghanistan. I've been sick and my sister and Melly have been sick. The last thing I want is to have the new baby get it. My sister's worn out enough as it is. I miss them though. Hopefully, I'll get over there soon. Bella's already changed so much since I saw her last. Here are some new pics of her and Melly that I stole from my sister. ;o)

8 Comments:

Blogger TwistedPain Opined...

I'll be the ghost that lingers around in your house to keep you company. And of course to raid the cupboards at night looking for snacks. (Thats what they do, people think they just open them to annoy mortals but they are merely trying to fill their 'munchies'.)

July 05, 2006 10:34 AM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Twisty: That could be very interesting!!

July 05, 2006 10:36 AM  
Blogger Wiwille Opined...

I'd like to be a ghost too, but for far more devious reasons.

Ain't those two kids just precious.

July 05, 2006 11:09 AM  
Blogger Scott Opined...

Very cute kids. Glad that you are still feeling a bit better.

Scott

July 05, 2006 11:14 AM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

WW: I'm sure you would!!

Scott: Thanks sweetness!

July 05, 2006 11:28 AM  
Blogger Ellen Opined...

So sorry to hear you aren't feeling well.... and hope whatever "IT" is passes quickly.
Drink lots of tea, chickadee... if nothing else it flushes out the system.

I also hope all works out well with the "house" situation. It's pretty scary when your back is up against the wall with the amount of stress you've been dealt lately. I like the idea that twisty and wewille are volunteering for ghost duty. Too funny!

By the way... lovely pictures of the girls. They just get more and more beautiful everyday!

July 05, 2006 9:58 PM  
Blogger Professor Fate Opined...

Hey, kiddo. I'm just checking in on you. I am glad to hear that you are stile "Breathing in and Breathing out".

If you need a compltete stanger to yell at look me up and yell way. (I won't take it personally.)

July 05, 2006 11:35 PM  
Blogger Snaggle Tooth Opined...

Just think, you've never had this kind of "alone" at home time before, so it seems strange. I've been doing it for years now, n the pet cats keep me sane, from being very alone...
Find a new room-mate to fill the empty space n help with the cost of the house, then you'll want the quiet back again!
Hang-in there-

July 06, 2006 3:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home