Friday, June 23, 2006

It's Friday.....Whatever

So, my brother-in-law left to go back to Afghanistan this morning. I know it was so hard for him and my sister....Melly too!! I hate that they are having to go through this, but at least they have each other. I'm still as lonely as hell.

Anyway, we all went to the baseball game last night. My firm has third row seats behind home plate, so it was pretty sweet. I was pretty much depressed the entire night, but did manage to take a few pictures.


I love that little gap between Melly's teeth - I think it's cute as a button.


Bella pretty much slept through the entire game. It was pretty comical.


New Little Family! I think Melly was feeling a little left out last night. I told her that I knew exactly how she felt, and we shared a little giggle. Ah...the innocence of five year olds!!!


My Dad and I were trying to teach Melly how to heckle the players. She's pretty good at it!!!


Melly, Mom, Daddy, Me, Ryan, Em, and Bella.

I didn't even get to say goodbye to my bro-in-law last night. I thought they were walking out with my parents, but they got separated. I felt terrible. I sent him a text message, but never got a response. I'm not really even sure if he likes me. Oh well, he married into this family. Get over it. LOL!!
Well, cross your fingers for me. I'm off all next week. I get to sit and watch my hubby and best friend of almost 13 years pack the remainder of his things and walk away from me forever. It should be a blast!!!

10 Comments:

Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Kelso: Thanks girlie!! It's one of those things that I feel like I'm never going to get over. I know I will eventually, but damn it's hard.

June 23, 2006 2:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Opined...

You have a great looking family! Did you guys reserve that whole section at the ballpark or something? I don't see anyone else there...

Melly is a doll, and Bella's a real cutie too. I would have loved to hear Melly's heckling...

You'll be in my thoughts next week. Are you going to post at all during your vacation?

June 23, 2006 3:01 PM  
Blogger Scott Opined...

Take care of yourself next week.

Hope that your brother in law stays safe in Afghanistan!

Scott

June 23, 2006 3:02 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Nilo: Yeah - I'll keep everyone up to date on my misery next week! LOL

We took the pictures after the game as over - it was about to rain and we got our ass kicked, so alot of people left early.

Scott: Thanks Buddy! Hope all is well with you!

June 23, 2006 4:09 PM  
Blogger C Opined...

Dear Jinsane,
I know I'm somewhat new to your blogiverse, but I've read quite a bit trying to catch up because you seem like you're a really wonderful person.

I, along with many of us out here, understand the feelings and emotions involved in going through that situation. I want you to know that we are here for you.

I went through a rough one but I truly believe it made me stronger in the end. Just know that it is OKAY to be weak 'during', because that's human and is to be expected. And when you need an ear, a shoulder, a friend,.. to help get you through the weak and help you make it to the strong, please turn to us. We are here for you. We care.
*hugs*

June 23, 2006 8:37 PM  
Blogger Wiwille Opined...

Sounds like your vacation will be a real hoot.

June 23, 2006 9:02 PM  
Blogger Eddie Opined...

Sorry to hear about you and hubby, hope all go's well for you,things that don't kill us only make us stronger, good luck

June 26, 2006 10:51 AM  
Blogger Skye Opined...

Great pictures! You can always come visit me>>>:)

June 26, 2006 7:21 PM  
Blogger Snaggle Tooth Opined...

Hang tough through the stuff, Jen! Sorry you've been going through such draining day to day emotions! Thank God ya got the little Bella around to give ya some cheery moments, n Melly to be strong for too. I know it really helps!

I hope your time off is helping ya deal better! You're still in my prayers-

June 27, 2006 10:08 PM  
Blogger Professor Fate Opined...

I wish I had some words of wisdom to help, but the only thing that will do that is time.

June 28, 2006 2:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home