Friday, June 30, 2006

Happy Friday

I am so swamped at work today, I really don't have time to even post this. Regardless, I just wanted you all to know that I'm alive and well!
Hubby got fully moved out yesterday, so I guess that's the end of that!! Like I said, I'm very surprised at how well I'm taking everything. I think I've finally just numbed myself to the whole situation. I really don't know. But, for once in my life, I don't want to over-analyze it.
It's "go with the flow" time!!
Love You All!! Hope you have a safe and wonderful weekend!

11 Comments:

Blogger Unknown Opined...

I think your husband must ne nuts to leave a gorgeous gal like you. Good luck with this new chapter in your lofe.

Steve

June 30, 2006 2:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown Opined...

I think your husband must be nuts to leave a gorgeous gal like you. Good luck with this new chapter in your life.
Steve, The dyslexic typist!

June 30, 2006 2:12 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Steve: LOL!!! Thanks for such a wonderful compliment!! ;o)

June 30, 2006 2:16 PM  
Blogger Eddie Opined...

cool,glad all went well

June 30, 2006 2:16 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Eddie: Thanks Buddy!! Hope everything is OK with you!!

June 30, 2006 2:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown Opined...

I live in Lexington. Can I buy you a drink sometime?

June 30, 2006 2:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown Opined...

"When two people decide to get a divorce, it isn't a sign that they "don't understand" one another, but a sign that they have, at last, begun to.”

June 30, 2006 2:26 PM  
Blogger Eddie Opined...

working on it slowlyyyy

June 30, 2006 3:55 PM  
Blogger Neo Opined...

Jen - Ok, I'll be right over with all my stuff. ;P Leave the light on. :)

Have a great 4th.

Peace & Hugs,

- Neo

June 30, 2006 6:44 PM  
Blogger Eddie Opined...

Happy july hope all is well.

July 01, 2006 11:05 AM  
Blogger Snaggle Tooth Opined...

Glad you're handling all that stuff okay. You really do deserve a break in the emotional action!

July 05, 2006 2:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home