Friday, July 07, 2006

TGIF

I'm glad it's Friday!! I've been so screwed up this week, but now it's almost over. Thank God!!
I've got some big plans coming up!! I decided to come back to work early last week and save some vacation days, because I've been invited to go to the Little Sturgis Rally next week. For those of you who don't know what that is, it's a bike rally, that's pretty much a non-stop party for five days!! I've been to a few before, but never this one. It's one of the biggest and best. So, I won't be able to post much next week. But, I'll be thinking of you all.....AND, of course, getting lots of great pictures and stories to share. I'm not leaving until Wednesday, so I'll be around the first part of next week.
This is definitely a better way to spend my time off, then what I originally had planned. It's just nice to have something to look forward to and people that I really enjoy being around.
Watch Out Everybody - Jen is BACK - and I hope she sticks around for a while this time. I'm just ready to be happy.

13 Comments:

Blogger Eddie Opined...

cool ,have a good time

July 07, 2006 10:02 AM  
Blogger MG Opined...

yes, I vote for happy.

July 07, 2006 10:23 AM  
Blogger Professor Fate Opined...

Happy is better than the alternative.

Have a great time!!!

Thanks for the heads up (now I won't worry). :)

July 07, 2006 10:24 AM  
Blogger Scott Opined...

Have a great time!! Are you a biker babe??

Scott

July 07, 2006 1:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Opined...

That sounds like such a complete blast! You go girl, and enjoy every minute of it ;)

July 07, 2006 1:44 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Eddie: Thanks - I sure will try!

MG: Me too!! It's about time!

Prof: I'll be thinking about ya!!

Kelso: I knew you'd want to come! Can you get off work? ;o)

Scott: I like a nice BIG....bike!

July 07, 2006 1:45 PM  
Blogger Eddie Opined...

thanks and thats fine about the link

July 07, 2006 2:38 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Nilo: I will have a blast! Can't wait to fill you all in.

Kelso: Will do. Give me a few minutes.

EJ: I haven't seen one!! I'll take tons of pics - I'm just not sure how many I can post! LOL

July 07, 2006 3:35 PM  
Blogger Neo Opined...

Jen - Have a great weekend. And have a blast next week.

Peace & Hugs,

- Neo

July 07, 2006 4:24 PM  
Blogger Ellen Opined...

Hope you have a great time.... that starts off from this weekend on. You deserve it!
Can't wait for the pics!

July 07, 2006 6:13 PM  
Blogger Wiwille Opined...

Awww Jinsane will be a biker babe. The next step is the cover of Easyriders.

July 08, 2006 6:13 AM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Neo: Thanks Buddy!

Ellen: Say a prayer for me - I'm sure I'll need it!

Pyrhonik: I'm sure it'll be a blast!!

WW: It'll be the cover of something, I'm just not sure which one yet! ;o)

July 08, 2006 2:46 PM  
Blogger Eddie Opined...

sounds like it will be a good time,and the cover will be biker build off

July 08, 2006 6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home