Tuesday, July 25, 2006

TMI Tuesday

Thanks again to The Professor for giving me something to post today! What would I do without you?

1. Have you ever called in sick to have sex?
Yes....and it was sooo worth it! I've also had a few "nooner's", but I've never had sex during work. (I'll try to work on this one!)

2. Do you feel "entitled" to sex when you are in a relationship?
I would say that I do feel "entitled" to sex. Of course, I would hope that I wouldn't have to beg for it. The world "entitled" leads my mind to think that I'm wanting something that I'm not getting, or that the person I'm with doesn't want to have sex, which I have never encountered. So, I would say that I've never had to feel "entitled" to anything.


3. Have you ever dated/married purely for money?

This one is easy. NEVER.

4. Have you ever, of your own free will, had sex with someone you didn't really want to? Why?

No. My free will is extremely strong....and I've never been that desperate.

5. Name three words that:

a) get you excited - Mind Blowing Sex

b) make you squirm - Incest, Rape and Hatred

c) make you laugh - Puppies, Babies and Beer (and don't ask me why, because I have no idea!)


Bonus (as in optional): Have you ever had sex with a relative (cousin, inlaw...)?

Just because I live in Kentucky, which is close to Alabama, doesn't mean I have sex with my relatives. Nor, do I have any desire to.

12 Comments:

Blogger Eddie Opined...

sounds like a hell of a test, glad you are better

July 25, 2006 3:26 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Eddie: Thanks bud! Hope things are well with you.

July 25, 2006 3:32 PM  
Blogger Professor Fate Opined...

At your service, mam (with a deep bow).

Be nice and go tell Lizzy you played http://tmituesday.blogspot.com/ (if you want to. You might even get some new visitiors.)

July 25, 2006 3:57 PM  
Blogger LizzieDaisy Opined...

I think I've heard that last answer before.... makes me wonder why everyone is being so defensive. Hee. Kidding...

Beer is funny? Okay, it was funny cause you wrote it under funny, but normally I don't laugh when someone says it. Maybe when I drink it... :)

July 25, 2006 4:48 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Well, that was pretty much my point! I always laugh when I'm drinking beer. I have no idea why the other two words make me laugh....smile is probably more like it!

July 25, 2006 4:50 PM  
Blogger Professor Fate Opined...

It is a southern conspiracy.

July 25, 2006 4:57 PM  
Blogger Ellen Opined...

The last answer made me laugh about your reference to Alabama. They sure do take a lot of heat about that sort of thing. Even Georgia picks on them!

And a little secret.... "yes" to #1 for most people, some without even calling in sick. Just don't forget to lock the door!

July 25, 2006 6:37 PM  
Blogger Scott Opined...

Definately glad that you answered no to the last one... that would have freaked me right out... kudos on the openness.

Scott

July 26, 2006 9:19 AM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Prof: Believe me, living in KY, we get that stuff all the time.

Ellen: Thanks for the tip!

July 26, 2006 9:19 AM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Scott: I'm an open book baby!

July 26, 2006 9:31 AM  
Blogger Professor Fate Opined...

I'd worry about your proximity to West Virginia. :)

July 27, 2006 12:30 AM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

What about Arkansas?

July 27, 2006 1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home