Monday, July 31, 2006

And Then The Clouds Parted.....

My life has once again done a "One-Eighty". Out of nowhere on Friday night, my prayers were answered. One of the people that I went to Sturgis with came up to me and said they wanted to move in and help me keep my house. The coolest part, is that I didn't have to ask them for help. They came up to me and said they wanted to be there for me. How great is that?
Sometimes, good things DO happen to good people.
Of course, no furniture has been moved....no keys given out....so I'm not counting my chickens yet. But, at least I do have some hope of tackling this latest obstacle on my road to "happiness".....or "sanity". LOL
I hope you all had a great weekend!

4 Comments:

Blogger Professor Fate Opined...

Karma!! It is a very good thing (sometimes).

I hope it works out. I guess I don't need those answers now. :)

Happy Monday.

July 31, 2006 10:05 AM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Prof: I lost my karma for a while, but I think I might be getting my "mojo" back! Whoo Hoo!!

July 31, 2006 10:08 AM  
Blogger Eddie Opined...

sounds good hope all goes well.

July 31, 2006 10:23 AM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Eddie: Me too! Keep your fingers crossed for me!

July 31, 2006 10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home