Tuesday, August 01, 2006

TMI Tuesday - Part 2

1. Is there any type of sexual act you're embarrassed to ask for? Absolutely NOT.

2. Have you ever dumped someone purely because of bad sexual performance? NEVER. I've always chosen wisely. However, one of my biggest sticking points is kissing. If you aren't a good kisser, I'll never know about your sexual performance because it won't get that far. ;o)

3. Name something you would say no to if asked to do in bed. It would have to be extremely deviant.

4. The three words that best describe you in bed are: Spontaneous, giving, and intense.

5. Have you ever been so emotionally moved by a sexual experience (in a good way), that you cried? Yes...many times.

Bonus (as in optional): What could your partner bring to bed that would most turn you on? Damn....there are so many things to choose from. It would really depend on my mood....but anything kinky is always good.

8 Comments:

Blogger Professor Fate Opined...

Happy TMI

August 01, 2006 10:25 AM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Prof: Back at ya baby!

August 01, 2006 10:31 AM  
Blogger Scott Opined...

Pretty solid post... good times!!

scott

August 01, 2006 11:57 AM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Scott: Yeah - I think I'm really going to enjoy these TMI Tuesdays.

August 01, 2006 12:05 PM  
Blogger Hoochie Mama Opined...

Happy TMI!!! :)

Love your answers!

August 01, 2006 12:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown Opined...

happy TMI
I played

August 01, 2006 2:02 PM  
Blogger CandyCoated Opined...

Kissing is so awesome. I miss the passionate make out sessions. I do. Nothing better than getting shoved up against a wall in the heat of the moment. We might not do it anymore, but I know he's capable. I'll get him back there someday.

Passive kissers... ick.

August 01, 2006 6:47 PM  
Blogger Wiwille Opined...

"The three words that best describe you in bed are: Spontaneous, giving, and intense."

Wiwille like.

August 01, 2006 10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home