Tuesday, August 08, 2006

TMI Tuesday - Part 3

1. Which ONE do you wish you had more of in bed... romance, experimentation or foreplay?

To be honest, I really can't choose one. I like a little mix of all three. Of course, a quickie now and then is a good thing too. I don't have any complaints in that department at all.

2. How often do you have "make up sex" after an argument?
As often as I can. But, that's a given anyway.

3. Have you ever been "caught" masturbating?

No. I'm not denying that I do.....just saying I've never been caught. ;o)

4. On a scale from 1-10, how comfy are you being naked?

I would say an "8". I am comfortable with my body, but - just like everyone else - have issues with certain things that I'd like to change.

5. The three words that best describe your most recent partner in bed are:
Giving, Sexy, Intense, Hot, Spontaneous......ooops, I was only supposed to list three!


Bonus (as in optional): Have you ever called out the wrong name in bed?

No. I don't sleep around, so there is never any question as to who I'm with.....and on top of that....I don't need to fantasize or anything like that, so it's never been an issue.
IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO PLAY....please visit www.tmituesday.blogspot.com.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Emily: I totally agree

August 08, 2006 7:52 PM  
Blogger Wiwille Opined...

Calling another person's name out is a total ego killer. I've never done it, but it's been done to me. No one's ever called out a family member thank god.

That was kind of gross.

August 08, 2006 8:52 PM  
Blogger Harlyn Opined...

Hi Jen!! Haven't been around much...just wanted to come say hello.

August 09, 2006 6:59 PM  
Blogger A Bronx Tale Opined...

patiently waiting the HNT post!

August 10, 2006 9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home