Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Dear God....Make It Stop

Well, I decided to come to work today. I went out of my mind at home yesterday. I'm not good at sitting around!
I can't tell if this rash is getting better or not! While I'm not even remotely vain, it is hard for me to come to work with no make-up on and my face caked with this greasy-ass stuff the dermatologist gave me. I look like a science project gone horribly awry!
Sorry I don't have much to post about besides that! And, of course, now I'm even further behind at work than I was before - so I'll be chained to my desk for the next 12 hours!
I hope you are all having a fantastic day!
Much Love - Jen!

7 Comments:

Blogger Ellen Opined...

I loved the analogy picture of the turtle to describe your general mood about your skin. Too funny!

Good luck, I hope for your sake, it clears up soon. Sending best thoughts and wishes it will!

May 03, 2006 12:12 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Ellen: Thanks so much - I'm not itching as bad today, but the bumps aren't going anywhere! It makes me want to cry! *pout*

May 03, 2006 12:26 PM  
Blogger Scott Opined...

That is weird man... can't the Doctors give you something to make the madness stop? The Derby is this weekend.

Scott

May 03, 2006 12:54 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Scott: I know - don't remind me!!! That's the most frustrating part is not knowing what caused it or what it is!!!! ARGGHHHHHH!!!!

May 03, 2006 1:42 PM  
Blogger Neo Opined...

Jen - Ummmm, that's not contagious is it?

Neo starts scratching

Peace & Hugs,

- Neo

May 03, 2006 7:03 PM  
Blogger Snaggle Tooth Opined...

Turtle pic is cool, dude!

If it's hives it could take over a week to even begin clearing, after the allergen is removed... ya don't wanna know that some of my reactions take up to 12 weeks to clear!
People think , oh ya just get itchy one day n red-eyes n runny nose a few hours- but it's way worse than that for some of us!

I hope you heal up quicker than me, n still on my prayer list, so I'll add on a "less itchy" for ya!

Good luck at work catch-up, too- Difficult to type that way, I know!

Thankz for reminding me of the Derby this week, Scott, I forgot again... And They're OFF!

May 04, 2006 1:48 AM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Neo: I don't think so! ;o)

Snags: Thanks a ton! I'm sure prayers from a fellow "scratcher" will help! LOL

May 04, 2006 9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home