Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Takin' It Easy...

So...I was laying in bed last night thinking about how I'm going to go about explaining the three most important things I will ever post about....and then it hit me. I'm going to write a short one about myself first. There is no way in hell that I will ever figure out my relationships with other people, and what went wrong in them, until I know who in the hell I am. I know my 100 list should have helped me out with that...and it did...but I also want to write it in a way that all of my blog buddies will understand. Because I really want you to know the whole story. If I don't give that to you, than your comments and suggestions aren't really true....know what I mean?

So, I laid awake until about 2:30 a.m. and had this awesome dialogue going on in my head. When my alarm went off this morning, I couldn't remember a damn thing I wanted to say. I'm going to go on a smoke break and write some stuff down. I'm scared....but I really need to do this. I feel like I've been treading water since February....and my arms are tired.

12 Comments:

Blogger Neo Opined...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

October 25, 2005 12:37 PM  
Blogger Neo Opined...

Jen - I know how difficult expressing that personal side of your life can be.

Sometimes, the best way to do it is by writing a letter to yourself. Then using that as a base to write your post off of.

I'm leary of getting too personal, although in the past I've shared some very intimate details with JBI's readers.

Good luck!

October 25, 2005 12:38 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

I'm leary as well. But I figure...what have I got to lose? I've already lost my past...and I'll never have a future if I don't figure out why.

Damn...that was deep.

October 25, 2005 12:56 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

P.S. Thanks for the encouragement Neo! XOXO

October 25, 2005 12:57 PM  
Blogger TwistedPain Opined...

Well I barely know you, yet I feel a weird bond forming. I sympathize with what you feel you need to do but I also agree with the idea it will help you in the long run. I'm here for ya gal. (The best I can be anyways.)

Twisty

October 25, 2005 1:23 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

October 25, 2005 1:28 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

October 25, 2005 1:29 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

I had to laugh when you signed off as "Twisty". I have a tendancy to do that with people's names. Thanks for taking it on.

And, thanks for being here, it really means a lot to me. And I mean that with the utmost sincerity.

Much Love!

October 25, 2005 1:31 PM  
Blogger TwistedPain Opined...

Well it was "Twisty" or "TP" and I prefer the first even though lately I feel surrounded by $hi+. (chuckle)

October 25, 2005 3:46 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Hardee Har Har....

October 25, 2005 3:52 PM  
Blogger alannajoy Opined...

Dont u hate it when u cant remember ANYTHING brilliant u thought of the night before? Its like that whole time was wasted or something...didnt even sleep! Now I quickly jot down any ideas I think of when Im in bed and leave a pen and pad close at hand!

Im ready to read away JJ!
alannajoy

October 25, 2005 5:35 PM  
Blogger Neo Opined...

Jen - no problem at all. Anytime.

:)

October 25, 2005 7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home