Friday, April 18, 2008

The Song Remains The Same....

As I sit here typing this post, my soulmate is closing on his brand new house. Next week-end is the big move. Everything I’ve been dreading is approaching faster than I would like.

I found it to be very ironic that I was woken out of bed at 5:30 this morning by a 5.2 earthquake. Literally! The fact that we NEVER have that kind of event where I live, was just the icing on the cake. It was the epitome of how I feel….my whole life getting shook up! Crazy how things work out.

I know I haven’t posted in well over a month. I just haven’t had anything to say. I’m trying to numb my heart…my body….my mind….from all the things that are constantly rolling around in my brain. I’m just tired. There’s nothing I can do but accept the changes in my life and move on.

There is a lot more that I want to say, but I just don’t have it in me right now to type it. I just wanted everyone to know that I’m alive, and that I WILL survive…..even if it breaks my heart.

11 Comments:

Blogger Professor Fate Opined...

Life is change: some big, some small, some we initiate, some we don't, some we like, some we loathe, some we barely notice. I am glad you are alive. I wish you were better (if not well). Patiently waiting your return.

April 18, 2008 11:43 AM  
Blogger Osbasso Opined...

The good news? We're still around here ready to help out any way that we can! Super big hugs to you these days!

April 18, 2008 11:44 AM  
Blogger just some dude Opined...

Hang in there, just as the good times in life come to an end, so do the bad. Glad to hear you're still there.

April 18, 2008 1:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Opined...

hey sexy
we r here for u when u need/want us.
You will survive and succeed.
I just know you will.

good luck
i/we are pulling for you

April 18, 2008 11:23 PM  
Blogger Wiwille Opined...

I hope your soul mate will see the light one day.

You're not the only one with a broken heart.

April 19, 2008 4:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Opined...

Thanks for the update. Like Os said, we'll always be here for you.

As much as broken hearts suck, there is always someone else out there to help mend them.

April 19, 2008 3:43 PM  
Blogger ~art Opined...

Hoping things start looking up for you real soon.
peace~art

April 21, 2008 8:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Opined...

I hope that you don't mind, but I borrowed some quotes from you on my last post. After reading just a few of your later entries, I began thinking.........and that went to blogging.........and I just had to mention you. Feel free to stop by and check it out, and if I have offended you in anyway, please let me know and I will take it down. I hope that your 'earthquake' turns out to be easier to handle than you expected. I hope you get through this, and I hope you know how many are out there to help you whenever you need it. Good Luck...........

April 21, 2008 9:36 PM  
Blogger Inkedweezel Opined...

Hate to sound harsh but if he was your "soulmate" would this be happening?

April 29, 2008 12:11 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Inked: That's not harsh - it's a legtimate question.

Just because I believe he's my soulmate doesn't take away from the fact that he's an individual, with his own needs and wants. Our relationship isn't really changing....just where we live. And that's hard for ME.

I wish life was as simple as you are implying it is.

April 29, 2008 1:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Opined...

I feel ya, hon.

May 01, 2008 7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home