Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Open Letter....

Open Letter to My Soul Mate:

My head is on your shoulder, not because I’m sleepy, but because I want to be CLOSER to you

I would much rather be KISSED in the rain than inside a bedroom or an expensive restaurant

I love ending a HUG with a KISS, and I love getting a hug for no apparent reason

You can talk to me about anything, and I will ALWAYS listen

We have tons of inside jokes and I remember each and EVERY one

I will always BRAG about you to my family and friends

I love it when you hug me from behind or kiss me on the NECK

I LOVE YOU for who you are…not what you do….or what you can give me

I don’t care what other people say about US

I will BE here regardless of the circumstances

The best things in life are free

Love, Me

******************

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who doesn't anymore, and who always will. Don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

7 Comments:

Blogger Blissfully Wed Opined...

I just learned a bit from that myself. Thanks for sharing your wise thoughts.

Now my wife needs to get home from work so that I can give her a hug.

Have a nice day. ;)

March 05, 2008 1:30 PM  
Blogger Wiwille Opined...

Your sould mate is a lucky man.

March 05, 2008 2:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Opined...

Don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

I can't think of many words that are truer.

March 05, 2008 11:39 PM  
Blogger ~Tim Opined...

I hope he gets your message soon.

March 06, 2008 8:05 PM  
Blogger Professor Fate Opined...

I like the quote.

April 04, 2008 8:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Opined...

are you coming back? miss you

April 15, 2008 8:51 AM  
Blogger Wanda Opined...

i just posted the very same quote in my blog.. saw it somewhere, so i wanted to research on who originally came up with it. well, i couldn't find the author of the quote but i happened to find your blog instead.

the letter is beautiful. pretty much sums up how i'm feeling right now as well. :)

May 27, 2008 3:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home