Tuesday, February 05, 2008

02.05.08

Still sitting here on jury duty. What a HUGE waste of time this has been! It has been interesting though. It's amazing how many crazy people there are out there. And I thought I was nuts?
Nothing new has changed in my world. My man is still house-hunting. My ex-husband just bought a house. And, here I sit - in the house I so desperately wanted to keep - getting ready to lose everything. Strange how the world works sometimes. They say that it's much better to lose your pride to someone you love, than to lose someone you love because of your pride. Looks like I'll be living those words of wisdom from both sides.

4 Comments:

Blogger Osbasso Opined...

Ooh! Week 2 of jury duty! Must be a good one going on!

Wish I had the right words to tell you about losing "everything". You're not, but it can't be easy, either. Sometimes you need to step back and take a better look at the whole picture. The good stuff might be right next to you!

February 05, 2008 5:32 PM  
Blogger Wiwille Opined...

I hope everything works out.

February 05, 2008 6:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Opined...

Well damn girl. I hope you get it fixed. Talk to your lendor, the market sucks right now they may work with you.
Good luck sexy girl.

February 05, 2008 11:08 PM  
Blogger Michael K. Althouse Opined...

Hey Jenn! Long time no visit.

I was on jury duty once... actually made the jury. It was before I managed to secure a permanent exemption due to bad behavior. I guess you could say I've been on both sides of the jury box!

Mike

February 07, 2008 5:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home