Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Checking In.....Again

Sorry I've been MIA for the last couple of weeks. I've had so much going on with the new job and everything. I have to admit that I was definitely having second thoughts after my first week, but things are looking up.
My man has only been home for three days in the last six weeks because of traveling for work, so I am extremely lonely. It takes a lot of getting used to.
My sister, bro-in-law and the babies are coming in for a quick visit this weekend, so I'm really excited about that!!!
I hope that everyone is doing well!!
Tune in tomorrow....I've got a fun HNT in mind.
XO - Jinsane

4 Comments:

Blogger Inkedweezel Opined...

Can't wait to see it!!

October 03, 2007 2:24 PM  
Blogger Osbasso Opined...

Yay!

Send my pics... :-P

October 03, 2007 3:02 PM  
Blogger Neo Opined...

Jen - Oh I see how it is! Hmmmphh!

October 03, 2007 3:44 PM  
Blogger Wiwille Opined...

Glad to hear the new job is going well.

October 04, 2007 12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home