Tuesday, January 30, 2007

TMI Tuesday - Part 12

1. Do you think people in general are too forgiving of or too harsh on promiscuous women? Promiscuous men?
Honestly, I don't pay much attention to what other people are doing. I've got enough going on in my own little world. And.....as they say, "People in glass houses, shouldn't cast stones."

2. Suppose you've been dating someone for a year, and they're slowly getting fat. Does this romance have long-term potential?
I put no bearing on weight at all. That is, as long as the sex is still good!!
3. If you have five VERY successful dates with someone, are you a couple?

I would think so.

4. When you have a "toe-curling" orgasm, do your toes curl up, or down?

If it's that good - shouldn't they do both????

5. Can great sex be reason enough to stay in a relationship? (What about just okay sex?)
Even though sex is very important, I want a well-rounded relationship......someone I have as much fun with outside the bedroom, as in.
Bonus (as in optional): When you're unhappy in a relationship, do you treat the other person badly? Examples we've tried: causing jealousy, picking fights, withholding sex, getting real quiet.
I wouldn't considering being quiet as mistreatment, but I'm sure we've all acted certain ways when we are unhappy.

4 Comments:

Blogger Scott Opined...

Some good information there!

Hope that things are going well for you out there in Kentucky.

January 30, 2007 3:16 PM  
Blogger ATLLG Opined...

I like someone who can provide nice, short, honest answers to questions...most attractive!

January 31, 2007 11:03 AM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Scott: I'm doing well, thanks for asking. Hope all is well up there!!

ATL: Thanks - I totally agree!!! ;o)

January 31, 2007 1:41 PM  
Blogger kindabiz Opined...

just started to read yr page and seems will be enjoying yr write ups !

have to agree with u on many counts.

drop by at my page and find out.

February 09, 2007 1:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home