Tuesday, January 23, 2007

What Did You Say????

Like I've said a thousand times recently, I know that I haven't been posting anything remotely personal, which really sucks. That is the whole reason I started this damn blog in the first place. I am really going to try to get back into it, because it always seemed to help me out in the past. I guess it's time to go back into therapy.
Here's 10 things that I want to get off my chest to start with:
1. I hate my job.
2. I miss my sister and nieces so much that it hurts.
3. I'm tired of struggling paycheck to paycheck.
4. I wish I had a life-long, no-matter-what, devoted friend.
5. I think I'm in love.
6. I wish I knew exactly what I wanted to do with my career.
7. I wish I had health insurance. This really stresses me out.
8. I wish my brother-in-law wasn't being deployed again.
9. I wish my family hadn't fallen apart when my Gran died.
10. I wish everyone in the world would live their lives under the simple principal of "do unto others".
Well, that's a start anyway. I hope everyone is doing OK and wish nothing but the best for all of you!!!
I'll end with a joke - just because I'm a smartass and that is the way I always handle things!!
Have a good one!! - Much Love, As Always - Jen

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous Opined...

Has anyone ever told you how gorgeous you are???

January 23, 2007 12:28 PM  
Blogger Neo Opined...

Jen - I guess that vibrator really didn't help? Neo ducks

Seriously though, these are the times that define who we are. Look at it the positives, you have a job; even if it sucks ass. The stress of not working plays more of a headgame with you than having a job you hate.

Living check to check blows, and you get that feeling of running like a rat in a cage.

Prayers & Hugs,

- Neo

January 23, 2007 1:25 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Neo: I know you know the feeling. I was just venting!! XO

January 23, 2007 4:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Opined...

In love, whos the lucky man and do we get to meet him, whats up lately.

January 23, 2007 4:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Opined...

You can't be in love until Wiwille gives his seal of approval. Well at least if I were lord of the earth that's the way it would be.

January 23, 2007 10:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Opined...

damn already in love, sigh it happens, even tho we havent even met! sux to struggle check to check, and im ur bud right on! The pres said he wanted to make it where u had insurance tonight, if the idiocrats go along with it. I'm with you on do unto others too but id ammend that and say do for urs and i'll do for mine and the gov't should do for none or very few..........
js

January 24, 2007 2:56 AM  
Blogger A Bronx Tale Opined...

hey JEn.

i'm doing GREAT. everything is okay with me. i'm not in any trouble or hurting. its my stupid fault that i didn't post that before my entries.

i used to write a lot as a hobby in the past and i just started it up again. so it was me writing.

i try not to bring my personal life into the blog to much, so yeah, i'm fine.

honestly, thanks for the concern. its awesome. i haven't had time to post a new entry. tonight though i will. i promise.

January 24, 2007 5:22 AM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Eddie: I'll have more on that a little later. But everything has been going pretty good, I suppose. It's really good to hear from you!

WW: Lord of the earth, huh? You crack me up!!

JS: I know you're my bud and I really appreciate it!!

Bronx: Glad to know you're OK. I was pretty worried. ;o)

January 24, 2007 10:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Opined...

Isn't it crazy how sometimes with blogging you can feel totally open about being personal and then other times you can feel way too vulnerable.

Your list was insightful and a good place to start back into the personal posts. I hope it all works out for you.

I love the "behind every good woman" poster. So true. Sigh.

January 25, 2007 11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home