Wednesday, January 03, 2007

All Things Positive......

First off, I want to congratulate my UofK Wildcats on their bowl victory, as well as the UofL Cardinals on their win last night......but, more importantly, my Kansas City Chiefs on making the playoffs. I still don't know how they managed that - but I am SUPER excited!!!!
Well, I made it through the holidays safe and sound. I am going to try and be really optimistic this year, even though it's already hard for me to do that. I'm still having alot of trouble trying to keep my house, among other things, but I do have hope. There's really no other way to be, right??
On a more positive note, my bro-in-law made it back to the States and is now back in New York with my sister and the babies. My parents are extremely depressed, having just returned home last night from moving my sister back up there. Those babies mean so much to them.....the whole situation breaks my heart.
Here are a few pictures I took over the holidays. Hope you enjoy!!!
No Christmas is complete without the picture of the baby in the middle of the wrapping paper!!
My sis showing Bella her first Christmas present!!
She was more interested in this gift bag!! LMAO
This is one of my favorite pictures!!! My daddy and Bella Boo!!
Me and my gorgeous sister!!
My gramps and Bella!!
Me and my angel - Melly Moo
Me holding up one of the pillows my sister made me for Christmas. The fabric was sent by my bro in Afghanistan and they were my absolute FAVORITE gift this year! They are absolutley beautiful!!
Melly giving bunny ears to one of the gifts I got her. She's really into that right now! LOL
I really hope that this year brings health and prosperity to all of my blogger buddies!!! I wouldn't have made it this far without each and every one of you!!!
All My Love - Jen

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous Opined...

awesome pics

looks like a good time was had by all!
glad you had a good christmas and had fun with the family
js

January 03, 2007 11:23 AM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Sal: I'll cheer your bolts as long as you cheer on my Chiefs!!! ;o)

JS: Thanks buddy! I hope your holidays were wonderful, as well!!

January 03, 2007 11:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Opined...

Looks like the holidays were indeed good to you. You've been a good girl it seems;)

All the best for 2007!

January 03, 2007 11:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Opined...

all was well with the JS's i didnt get anything
damn I musta been naughty huh?
not me
nah
I wish I could remember bein naughty!
js

January 03, 2007 1:24 PM  
Blogger Neo Opined...

Jen - KC made it in because Denver lost on Sunday. The sad part is that one of Denver's players got gunned down later that night after a fight at a club.

My Eagles won their division, man the NFC was a mess this year, we play NY Giants on Sunday. Wish us luck! ;)

Peace & Hugs,

- Neo

January 03, 2007 4:51 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Neo: I know!! I heard about that and was genuinely upset! Of course, we had about 20 other obstacles to overcome before the Denver game even mattered, but I get your point.

I'll cheer on NY too!!! ;o)

January 03, 2007 5:00 PM  
Blogger A Bronx Tale Opined...

same goes to you.

all the best.

January 04, 2007 10:25 AM  
Blogger Neo Opined...

GRRRRRRRRRR

January 04, 2007 7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home