Thursday, January 11, 2007

Half-Nekkid Thursday - 01.11.07

Unfortunately, I think I am still lacking the creativity that was in such full force last year. I think I'm still exhausted from the holidays. Regardless of that fact, I am determined to trudge along like the HNT solider that I am........
I do like how this shot came out, so I guess I didn't do too shabby.
On another note, I know that lately I haven't been posting alot of personal things like I used to.....daily events in my life....heartbreak.....drama, etc. Honestly, I got sick of hearing it myself. But, something is going on that I needed to vent about real quick.
Tomorrow is a "D-Day" of sorts for me. It is going to determine whether I stay in my current job or put my notice in. I have been listening for the last nine months about this huge bonus I'm supposed to get at the end of the year. I have worked my ass off to qualify for it, in addition to putting up with alot of shit over the last year in the hopes that if I just wait it out, it will be worth it. Well, they come out tomorrow. Some employees have gotten screwed on these year-end bonuses in the past, because there are about 2,000 loopholes. This bonus would save my life right now. Let's hope and pray that luck is on my side tomorrow!!!
And, if it's not, this is what I'm telling my boss!!!
Happy HNT Everyone!!
Much Love, As Always - ~Jinbonus~

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous Opined...

I honestly miss the stories you used to post. Been waiting forever for you to work on your 'chapters' section. It's an inspiring story you tell.

Still happy you have no problems showing skin of course.

January 11, 2007 10:32 AM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

WW: Well, then I guess I better get started on my next Chapter.....the story has definitely gotten better!!

January 11, 2007 10:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Opined...

That is classic... there should definatley be some hair pulling.

Hope that the bonus comes through!

January 11, 2007 11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Opined...

I love that image... ;-)and yes... if some riding have to be done, it is much better with the hair pulling... ;-)
And Happy HNT... ;-)

January 11, 2007 11:03 AM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Scott: I saw it, and couldn't resist!!

Sea: You are absolutely right!! ;o)

January 11, 2007 11:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Opined...

well sexy i'm pullin for you
i hope you get a bonus surprise and its MORE than you think it is!
excellent pic
your mouth is extra sexy in it, a lil puoty, sexy verys exy
js

January 11, 2007 8:49 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

JS: Thanks Buddy!!

Passion: You've got that right!! Keep your fingers crossed!!

January 12, 2007 9:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Opined...

So did you get the bonus?

January 12, 2007 10:02 AM  
Blogger Mike Opined...

Wow, you're beautiful!

January 13, 2007 1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home