Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Happy Hump Day!

First off, I want to apologize to everyone for being so lax in commenting on your blogs lately. I really appreciate the people who still visit my site, even though I haven't had alot of time to visit their's. It means alot to me. I have been SOOOO busy at work and at home, that I haven't had a chance to do much of anything......as you can tell from my recent posts. I'm still trying to keep up with everyone, and I really miss my daily interactions with you all. Hopefully, things will slow down in a few weeks and I can get back to my regular blogging routine.
In the meantime, here's a couple of new pictures of the newest addition to my family. Bella Boo!!

This one just cracks me up!! She's strapped in and ready for action!

If this doesn't make you want to just kiss her face off - I don't know what will!

Hope you all have a great Wednesday. XOXO

Peace & Love - Jen

10 Comments:

Blogger Drue Opined...

Very Cute.

August 30, 2006 10:56 AM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Drue: Thanks! I sure think so! ;o)

August 30, 2006 11:13 AM  
Blogger Wiwille Opined...

Kid's already hamming it up for the camera.

That's so adorable.

August 30, 2006 11:53 AM  
Blogger Scott Opined...

Cute pictures oh and get commenting on my blog! Busy... please... LOL.

Take care,

Scott

August 30, 2006 1:28 PM  
Blogger Eddie Opined...

love the wink.

August 30, 2006 1:58 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

WW: Thanks - I think she's gonna be a heartbreaker!

Kelso: Yep - I agree.

Scott: Funny - I love a good smartass! ;o)

Eddie: She's just toooo adorable.

August 30, 2006 2:06 PM  
Blogger Ellen Opined...

What a cutie-pie! Yes, I could just kiss her all over for being so adorable!

August 30, 2006 3:39 PM  
Blogger Professor Fate Opined...

If comments were done on a quid pro quo basis I'd have maybe 12 total.

August 30, 2006 3:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Opined...

Hey girl. Remember me? I haven't been around other blogs too much lately either. Life is fast. Cute pictures of the li'l one

August 31, 2006 9:59 AM  
Blogger Snaggle Tooth Opined...

Melly-Moo n Belly-Boo!
How adorable are those pet-names, Auntie? She's growin fast!
Been still praying for you all-

September 12, 2006 12:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home