Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Tuesday Post #3 - Entitled "T-M-I"

I borrowed this from my buddy Scott. I thought it was a pretty good list.

1.My roommate once: Broke a light bulb and instead of cleaning it up, he wrote "broken glass" on a piece of paper and laid it over the shards of glass.
2. Never in my life: Have I been intentionally mean to someone.
3. The one person who can drive me nuts, but then can always manage to make me smile: My dog, Kloie (Yes! I consider her a person.)
4. High School was: A blur, I only have one friend that I went to high school with.
5. When I'm nervous: I twirl my hair or bite my lip.
6. The last time I cried was: Yesterday.
7. If I were to get married right now my bridesmaids/groomsmen would be: My sister, Robyn, Stephanie, Monica and Theresa.
8. My eyes: Are one of my features that I like best
9. My hair: Used to be blonde, but now it's red and I love it!
10. When I was 5: I glued my hands together with crazy glue and my mom had to cut them apart.
11. Last Christmas: Was depressing for me. It was the first year without my husband and I didn't see any of my extended family.
12. When I turn my head left, I see: All of my pictures of my family and my dog that I have hanging in my office.
13. I should be: Working
14. When I look down I see: My Boobs and My Cute Feet - LOL
15. The craziest recent event was: Saturday night at the bar
16. If I were a character on Friends I'd be: Rachel
17. By this time next year: I hope to have some, if not all, of my current drama resolved.
18. Current Relationship Status: Married, Yet Single.
19. I have a hard time understanding: How (and why) some people can abuse children, animals, and each other.
20. One time at a family gathering: My aunt from New York asked me if I had AIDS because I was so skinny. Then, the next time she saw me, after I had gained a little weight, she asked me if I was pregnant. I can't win with her!! LOL
21. You know I "like" you if: I give you a pet name.
22. If I won an award, the first person(people) I'd thank is/are: Whoever else, if anybody, was personally involved.
23. Take my advice: Count Your Blessings and Be Thankful For What You Have
24. My ideal breakfast is: Bacon, Hashbrowns and French Toast
25. If you visit the place I grew up: You'd Fall In Love With It
26. Where do you plan to visit anytime soon: Virgin Islands
27. If you spend the night at my house: You'll Get Star Treatment
28. I'd stop my wedding if: I wasn't in love.
29. The world could do without: Terrorists
30. I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than date: Howard Stern
31. Most recent thing you've bought yourself: Lunch
32. Most recent thing someone else bought for you: A Beer
33. My favorite blonde is: My niece
34. My favorite brunette is: My sister
35. The last time I laughed really hard: Was last night
36. The last time I was drunk was: Saturday
37. The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are: Pigs - then you couldn't say "When Pigs Fly!"
38. I shouldn't have been: In my ex-best friend's wedding, because she didn't show up for mine.
39. Once, at a bar: Don't even get me started......
40. Last night I: Got my hair cut
41. There's this girl I know who: Is the stylist for "The Eagles"
42: I don't know: Where I'll be a year from now
43. A better name for me would be: Sensodyne, because I'm too sensitve.
44. If I ever go back to school I'll: Probably just be dropping my kids off
45. How many days until my birthday?: Around 230 or so

8 Comments:

Blogger Ellen Opined...

Geeezzz.... how lazy can one person be to not pick up some broken glass (#1). It probably took them more time to write out the note!

Love the lists... they are so you!

April 11, 2006 9:22 PM  
Blogger Neo Opined...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

April 12, 2006 3:56 AM  
Blogger Neo Opined...

Jen - That broken glass note is pretty funny. How lazy can you be? LOL

Hey you don't have a pet name for me!

I feel left out now. *sniffle*

Neo pounces off

April 12, 2006 3:56 AM  
Blogger Scott Opined...

Thanks for stealing the list... liked your answers a lot. I was going to say my dog too, but thought I would get flack from some people because he is technically not a person.

Cheers,

Scott

April 12, 2006 9:27 AM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Ellen: My thoughts exactly!!

Neo: Well, in my sidebar, I do have you listed as my Main Man!!!!

Don't pout!!!

April 12, 2006 9:33 AM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Scott: Flack or not...my dog is my best friend - bar none!!!

April 12, 2006 9:34 AM  
Blogger Skye Opined...

#21. I give people I like nicknames. but they are all the same, i.e. name- "Bug". I'm such a d.a. LOL!!!

April 12, 2006 12:58 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Sag Sis: LOL!! ;o)

EJ: Well, leave it up to me!!!

April 12, 2006 1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home