Friday, March 31, 2006

Joke of The Day

Queen Elizabeth and Dolly Parton die on the same day, and they both go before the Angel to find out if they'll be admitted to Heaven.
Unfortunately, there's only one space left that day, so the Angel must decide which of them gets in.
The Angel asks Dolly if there's a particular reason why she should go to Heaven, whereupon she takes off her top and says, "Look at these, they're the most perfect breasts God ever created, and I'm sure it will please God to be able to see them every day, for eternity."
The Angel thanks Dolly, and asks Her Majesty the same question. The Queen takes a bottle of Perrier out of her purse, shakes it up, and gargles. Then, she spits into the toilet, and pulls the lever.
The Angel says, "OK, your Majesty, you may go in."
Dolly is outraged and asks, "What was that all about? I show you two of God's own perfect creations, and you turn me down. She simply gargles and she gets in. Would you explain that to me?"
"Sorry Dolly, " says the Angel, "but in Heaven, a royal flush beats a pair, no matter how big they are."

9 Comments:

Blogger Jinsane Opined...

EJ: I wish it was Friday afternoon already! Unfortunately, it's only 10:00 a.m. here.....and rainy.

March 31, 2006 10:09 AM  
Blogger Wiwille Opined...

I wish I had a snare drum and a cymbal for that.

March 31, 2006 11:43 AM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

WW: Bud-a-bump bump. Chisssss!

March 31, 2006 11:45 AM  
Blogger Scott Opined...

Excellent Friday joke... very very funny stuff!! Enjoy the rest of the day!

Scott

March 31, 2006 12:01 PM  
Blogger Skye Opined...

I can't stop Laughing...... Oh where oh where is my printer? Have a great weekend.

March 31, 2006 1:27 PM  
Blogger Ellen Opined...

LOL! Too funny, chickadee! Thanks for the laugh... was a much needed one to start the weekend off!

Take care, and have a good weekend yourself!

March 31, 2006 1:29 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Scott: Thanks! I hope you have a great day as well!

Sag Sis: Glad you enjoyed!

Ellen: I hope you have a great weekend too!

March 31, 2006 1:31 PM  
Blogger Snaggle Tooth Opined...

he-he! I liked it, tho it's Sat already! They must've been trying to get in Poker Heaven....

April 01, 2006 10:11 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Snags: That's my kind of heaven!!! LOL

April 02, 2006 2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home