Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Melly Monster & Solutions To Life's Problems

First and foremost, here's a picture of Melly that I hijacked from my sister. I just fell in love with it....and had to have it! She's posing with her new fish. I swear, I love her so much, I could just cry!



Second: I'm sure you've all seen the "tips" below, but they just hit home to me right now and I wanted to share the wealth, so to speak.

1. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.

2. Marry a person you love to talk to. As you get older, their conversational skills will be as important as any other.

3. Never believe all you hear, spend all you have, or sleep all you want.

4. When you say, "I Love You", mean it.

5. When you say, "I'm Sorry", look the person in the eye.

6. Be engaged at least six months before you get married.

7. Believe in love at first sight.

8. Never laugh at anyone's dreams. People who don't have dreams don't have much.

9. Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt, but it's the only way to live life completely.

10. In disagreements, fight fairly. No name calling.

11. Don't judge people by their relatives.

12. Talk slowly, but think quickly.

13. When someone asks you a question you don't want to answer, smile and ask, "Why do you want to know?"

14. Remember that great love and great achievements involve great risk.

15. Say "Bless You" when someones sneezes.

16. When you lose, don't lose the lesson.

17. Remember the three "R's": Respect for self; Respect for others; and Responsibility for all of your actions.

18. Don't let a little dispute injure a great relationship.

19. When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.

20. Smile when answering the phone, the caller will hear it in your voice.

21. Spend some time alone.

Hope you all have a deliciously juicy day!!!

Jen - XO


9 Comments:

Blogger Jinsane Opined...

EJ: Thanks. Of course, I'm biased, but I don't think Melly can take a bad picture! ;o)

P.S. I'm glad you likey!

March 28, 2006 11:51 AM  
Blogger Ellen Opined...

There's the beautiful Melly! She just keeps getting prettier everytime you post her picture!

Great words of wisdom, too. Just what the doctor ordered on such a dreary day here. Goes to show you that life has simple perspectives that are not too hard to follow... and they do so much to make the day better for everybody.

March 28, 2006 12:16 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Ellen: You are absolutely right! Such simple rules to a happier life.

March 28, 2006 12:26 PM  
Blogger Harlyn Opined...

LOVE! the picture!! I've heard those before, great words to live by.

March 28, 2006 1:25 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

CS: Glad you're back. I've missed you!

March 28, 2006 1:28 PM  
Blogger TwistedPain Opined...

Oh thats too adorable. Do me a favor darling and re-post the picture of you at the cemetary that I love so much that the 'monster' took. Consider it my way to *bump* the post. (just a request) If you have any new readers and they havent seen it and are too lazy to go back to previous posts then they will appreciate it too. For some reason that picture has been on my mind for a week or so.

Love the list, I believe in pretty much doing most of them anyways but there are a few I need to adopt that I never thought about before. Thanks!

-TwistyRequesty

March 28, 2006 2:17 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Twisty: Anything for you! ;O)

March 28, 2006 2:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Opined...

#9 said a lot to me......with my situation, that one really hit home. Great post, Jen, I actually had not seen this one before (as far as I know)

Oh, and I loved that photo of Melly! She is sooooooooo cute!!

March 28, 2006 3:53 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Squirm: Yeah - that one got me too! Believe me, I understand.

March 29, 2006 9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home