Monday, March 20, 2006

Happy Monday


It's just been one of those days (or weeks, if you want me to go back that far)! I've been sick as a dog since I've been home. I hope I didn't catch a parasite or jungle fever or something while I was in the wonderfully fabulous Dominican Republic. [Note the sarcastic undertone there]. My bossed is pissed at me because of the time I missed from work, Bryan is still depressed, (I haven't seen him since we got back last week), and my beloved Cats fell in the second round of the NCAA tourney yesterday. Damn it!!!
Hopefully, I will have something more positive to post tomorrow. I hope you are all having a great day! XO
P.S. Have I told you guys how happy I am to be home????

8 Comments:

Blogger Ellen Opined...

Oh my.... you seem to be having the vacation that never ends.

Drink lots of camomile tea... it's drains through the system, and takes all the bad stuff with it.

Hoping you feel better soon, too!

March 20, 2006 1:56 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

EJ: Thanks! XOXO back at ya!

Ellen: As sad as it sounds, I'm getting used to feeling like shit! LOL

March 20, 2006 2:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Opined...

Sweetie, I hope that things turn around for you! Just hang in there, it will get better. I hope you did not bring something back with you either! Hope you feel better soon.

March 20, 2006 3:35 PM  
Blogger Skye Opined...

never mind, I was being wicked skyeblue poo! :)

March 20, 2006 4:51 PM  
Blogger TwistedPain Opined...

hugs n kisses and more hugs n kisses.

March 20, 2006 4:56 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Squirm: Thanks! Hope you are doing well!

Sag Sis: LOL

Twisty: Thanks....and back at ya!!

March 20, 2006 4:58 PM  
Blogger Wiwille Opined...

Eh drink more. You'll feel better.

Then again you could always end up passed out and wake up in a hotel bar with a bunch of heavy machinery salesmen who keep offering you scam insurance quotes and then want to take you back to their hotel for the kinds of sex that only legal in 4 states to which you call your friends to come pick you up and they show up without a shirt and brawl with the middle aged men, who regularly cheat on their spouses and neglect their children, and the whole thing gets filmed on Cops.

I kind of got silly there.

March 20, 2006 9:34 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

WW: Silly or not - I laughed my ass off! Thanks!!

March 21, 2006 10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home