Monday, February 13, 2006

Does Anybody Else's Life Suck Right Now????

Well, as you all know, I've been gone since Wednesday.

I woke up Thursday in immense pain from my new "surgery". I tried to go to work, but only lasted about an hour. So, I went home and decided to lay down and try to "sleep in off". I wake up from my nap only to have a fever and an awful pain in my jaw.
I call in on Friday and go to the doctor. Guess what???? Now, I've got strep throat! Yea!!!!!
On top of all that, the guy who is doing my refinance has been MIA for about two weeks. I can't get him to return my calls or my emails, and I was supposed to close this week.
I give up!!!!!
I know there are a million people out there with problems worse then mine, but damn it. I just wanna feel sorry for myself. And, honestly, I'm sick of doing that too.
It's just soooooo hard to stay optimisitic!

6 Comments:

Blogger TwistedPain Opined...

I still feel sorry for you sweety. But only if you promise to feel sorry for me too. As was our original agreement.

Hope things get better for you and good luck with the strep, it blows. Hope I dont have to come Finance-guy-hunting because I can do that well. I'm a good person hunter. Hope the pains go away faster than they ever should and you get back on your feet running very soon.

-Twistedmakepeoplefeelstupiderthantheyshould

February 13, 2006 10:47 AM  
Blogger TwistedPain Opined...

and yes i know 'stupider' isnt a real word but it is in my Jason'ism dictionary.

February 13, 2006 10:48 AM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Twisty: Thanks for making me laugh this morning! It's been a while.

P.S. You can make up any words you want to! I know I do! LOL

February 13, 2006 10:54 AM  
Blogger Skye Opined...

Hi, missed you, and yes my life is really on some freakish rollercoaster ride from hell. The only positive part of it is that it will end. Glad your back, I've missed you. :)

February 13, 2006 10:55 AM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Sag Sis: Maybe this just isn't the
"Fire Sign's" time right now! Hopefully things will look up towards the end of the month. We sure can hope, right????

February 13, 2006 10:56 AM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

EJ: Thanks Sweetness!

February 13, 2006 3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home