Saturday, December 03, 2005

Tis the Season

I'm on my way out the door, but it would have driven me nuts if I didn't post SOMETHING today.

I'm heading to my office Christmas party. My firm rented out the swankiest "private club" in town. It's on the top floor of our second tallest building and the view is out of this world. Not to mention the catered food and OPEN BAR!
I just hope that I'm not the "one". You know, the one who always gets hammered at the Christmas party and makes a complete ass of theirselves? I'll leave that to the attorneys. LOL
I'm going to take tons of pics, so I'll try and post those tomorrow.
P.S. Neo....I have to take a raincheck on Battle II. I was called at home today and informed that I have to work tomorrow. Let's plan for next Saturday.

4 Comments:

Blogger TwistedPain Opined...

I feel ok, Brian assured me you won't jump, (since we all know you're crazy now). Have fun doll, and don't make copies of your butt on the xerox machine if there is one available.

-Twisticans

December 03, 2005 5:22 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

You're too funny!

Besides, I can think of more interesting things to make copies of than my butt. LOL

December 03, 2005 5:28 PM  
Blogger TwistedPain Opined...

Want my address to mail to? oh wait just email them =P Tit for tat... no pun intended.

December 04, 2005 3:58 AM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Well, you can all rest assured that I did not make a fool of myself at the party this weekend. Thanks God! ;o)

December 05, 2005 9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home