Thursday, December 01, 2005

I Can't Sleep

Well here I sit. It's almost midnight and I'm wide awake. I hate when I do this. I'm a total night owl! I never want to go to sleep, AND, I definitely never want to wake up in the morning.
Then at about 2:30 p.m. I get super tired at work and SWEAR that I'm gonna take a nap when I get home. Who am I kidding? By the time I get home, I'm ready to GO!
Here's to another sleepless night and a shitty, drag-ass morning to look forward to. Hope all my e-buddies out there are sleeping well!

7 Comments:

Blogger Skye Opined...

Hey, that's why I work the grave-yard shift,besides I cann't be late I'm the only one there! :}

December 01, 2005 5:18 AM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Well, of course, I was late this morning. Go figure!

December 01, 2005 9:36 AM  
Blogger cityman05 Opined...

I hate sleep. I wish I could sleep for about two straight weeks out of the year then never have to do it again. I could get so much more accomplished. LOL.

December 01, 2005 9:36 AM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

I hear ya Kippy!

I hate sleep too. There's always something else I'd rather be doing. But, I always pay for it later! LOL

December 01, 2005 9:37 AM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Kelso: When I do sleep, I sleep like a rock...and then I can't get up! It's a problem I've had since I was a teenager. You'd think I'd be used to it by now. LOL

December 01, 2005 9:48 AM  
Blogger TwistedPain Opined...

Another swoosh mark on our checklist muh'dear!

December 01, 2005 10:04 AM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Twisty: I figured as much. I just hope we don't sleep our entire honeymoon away! LOL

December 01, 2005 10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home