Thursday, November 24, 2005

A Time To Give Thanks



I just wanted to write to apologize to you guys for being so lax lately. I know I've had a lot going on in my life recently, but, to me, it's no excuse for not keeping up with you all. Especially, when I feel that some of you guys have been here for me even more so than my "in-person" friends. I really mean that! Today, is a day for giving thanks and for being with those closest to you.
So, in addition to all of my close e-buddies, I am thankful for:
My Family & Friends
My Bryan - Thanks for always being there for me
My Puppy - Kloie Belle
My Job
My Health
My (not so much) Sanity - spend 7 hours in a "psych ward" for no reason and see what you think?? *see Tuesday's post for DT's*
The Way My Parents' House smells - c'mon you all know what I'm talking about
The People That Believe In Me
My Ability To See The Good In Everyone
SunShine
Nature
Anti-Depressants and Marijuana - just kidding......not really
Good Food, Good Drinks, & Good Company
My Memories of Lost Loved Ones
My Faith
My Sense of Humor & HUGE Heart
My Talent of Knowing When To Quit....
I hope you all had a Great Thanksiving, surrounded by the ones you love, and, who love you in return.
XOXO - Jenz

8 Comments:

Blogger CandyGirl Opined...

Happy Thanksgiving...
Hope you had a good day!

November 25, 2005 4:19 AM  
Blogger Neo Opined...

Jen -Save me from the nothing I've become?

You don't have to apologize, because we know you'll be back soon once they release you from the pych ward. ;P

November 25, 2005 8:24 AM  
Blogger Skye Opined...

You sound so much better today, "What a difference a day makes"

November 25, 2005 11:45 AM  
Blogger Neo Opined...

Jen - I'm calling you out! Let's go! Battle Of The Networks 2, on Saturday!

November 25, 2005 1:24 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

CG: Thanks - I hope you had a great day too!

Neo: Yeah - we only get limited computer time here, and it's killing my blogging time. LOL

Sag Sis: I am doing better today. I'm actually in the middle of wallpapering my bathroom - Loads of Fun!

Neo: It's On Brother!

November 25, 2005 2:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Opined...

I will always be there for you baby!
B

November 25, 2005 3:08 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Anon: Thanks Punkin'! XO

November 25, 2005 3:21 PM  
Blogger Snaggle Tooth Opined...

It was good, hope yours was too

November 25, 2005 5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home