Wednesday, November 23, 2005

MP3 Hotline....Can I Help You???

OK - I'm an idiot, in addition to being a fruit cake.

I finally joined the technological world and bought me an MP3 player. The only problem is that I've had it for almost a month and can't figure it out. I think I just don't have the right software or something. I bought a lifetime membership to an MP3 download site and everything.
I know that most of you are computer savvy, so here's my proposal:
Would anyone be willing to download my songs for me? I figure that some people would be leary of mailing an expensive MP3 player to a total stranger, but you know what? It's not doing me any damn good without any music on it, so if someone wants to take advantage of a naive technology-illerate person, then FINE!
When mailing my player to the fine soul who wants to help me out - I will also give you my user name and password to my download service so that you can use that. You can also use it for your own player if you want. I have unlimited download access.
Please advise.

10 Comments:

Blogger TwistedPain Opined...

I can help you without you sending it. Easy cheezy. If I can walk my mom through it you can conquer it. I'll be out of town for several days. (closer to you) family emergency in TN. If you can wait for me I can fix you right up.

November 23, 2005 10:39 AM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

OK - that would be great! I just thought that my home computer didn't have the right software or the right version of Windows - but we'll check it out.

Hope everything is OK with your family. Call me when you can....so you can wish me a Happy Birthday tomorrow! ;o)

November 23, 2005 10:43 AM  
Blogger Skye Opined...

NO no no and more no. Just leave things at fruitcake ok? A year ago I knew nuthing about the computer world and here I am today helping others. Go slow, read it over and over then when you feel brave try it. Don't send it to anyone and never give out your password, but you were only kidding right. Someone will help you by talking or telling you how to use it. Find a teenager they know everything. Go to Best Buy, Computer usa, frys, circuit city ask someone. Oh gurl, I'm beginning to feel the need to worry about my new sagy. sista. I'll aks my roommate see if she knows anything.

November 23, 2005 10:45 AM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Sagy-Sis: Well, there are only a handful of my e-buddies that I would actually send it too, but I was serious. I'm just an open book with a big ole' heart and sometimes I'm taken advantage of, sometimes I not...but I never quit believing the best in people.

November 23, 2005 10:48 AM  
Blogger alannajoy Opined...

Hey Sweetie,
I am sooo here for you! Especially when free musica is involved! If anyone else hasn't already jumped on the opportunity, you can count on me!
Happy Thxgiving JJ!
alannajoy

November 23, 2005 11:30 AM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Thanks Lan...you're the first (except for Twisty - but he was just going to try and walk me through it). If that doesn't work - I'll be sending your way.

I hope you have a wonderful Turkey Day too!

November 23, 2005 11:35 AM  
Blogger Neo Opined...

Jen -Wow, trusting soul.

Rare find.

November 23, 2005 11:48 AM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Yeah - sometimes it's the bane of my existence.

November 23, 2005 11:55 AM  
Blogger TwistedPain Opined...

HEY I'm only 4 hours away from you right now. =) Hugs and kisses. Hope to be back to a normal routine soon. Love ya girl... Im out.

-Twisty

November 25, 2005 10:06 AM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Twisty: I'm eagerly anticipating your return. Get Home Safe!

XO

November 25, 2005 2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home