Wednesday, November 30, 2005

It's Hump Day Baby.....

I really think I'm bipolar sometimes. Or, maybe it's just my way of dealing with stress. I usually tend to be outwardly happy, but sad down to my very soul on the inside. Right now, I'm feeling pretty good. But, give it some time. It usually hits me like a ton of bricks out of nowhere and I get into these crying fits that I can't control. I HATE that!
Before all of this drama started in my life, I was always happy....and content. Which is why I still don't understand what happened with my marriage. Out of nowhere, my life did a 360. I think I'm still reeling from that.
BTW: They hired a new "girl" to fill my old co-worker's spot. I don't know which is worse, doing both jobs myself, or having them fill the spot with someone who has NO idea what they're doing. It's basically been a nightmare. Of course, it's only her third day, and I am always willing to give people the benefit of a doubt, but c'mon! She didn't even know how to send an email. How can a paralegal, who is 45 years old, not know how to send an email? It's a basic office procedure. Did she just crawl out of a cave? Geez!

15 Comments:

Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Not to worry Kelso...I get carried away all the time. I hope everything works out for you, as well. It's a crazy world we live in, so I guess if we all weren't a little crazy, we'd never make it. Wow - that actually made sense! LOL

November 30, 2005 10:40 AM  
Blogger TwistedPain Opined...

What's email?

November 30, 2005 11:20 AM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Very Funny! I love a smart ass!

November 30, 2005 11:21 AM  
Blogger Neo Opined...

Jen -Oh, she'd fit right in at my office. Oh my God, SOME PEOPLE ARE SO STUPID!

November 30, 2005 11:48 AM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Yes they are...and it's VERY irritating!

November 30, 2005 11:49 AM  
Blogger Neo Opined...

Jen -Make sure you type up some instructions for her so she knows how to breath. LOL

November 30, 2005 12:17 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

I'll do my best. I wish you could have seen what she just did. I wanted to "bitch slap" her. She doesn't want to be on the wrong end of my "pimp hand". LOL

November 30, 2005 12:19 PM  
Blogger Neo Opined...

Jen -OMG! ROTFLMAO!!!!

Pimp Hand!!!!

LOLOLOLOL

November 30, 2005 2:01 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Glad I could amuse you!

November 30, 2005 2:12 PM  
Blogger Neo Opined...

Jen -Hey I'll take it where I can get it today.

(Get your mind outta the gutter)

November 30, 2005 2:23 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

My mind stays in the gutter!

November 30, 2005 2:26 PM  
Blogger Snaggle Tooth Opined...

Just callin it hump day puts my head in the gutter...

November 30, 2005 6:08 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Snags: You're my kind of woman!

November 30, 2005 6:59 PM  
Blogger Skye Opined...

I love Maxine!

November 30, 2005 7:31 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Sag Sis: Me Too. She's the best.

April: I've heard about that too. I don't like taking any kind of medication b/c then I don't feel like ME. Does that make any sense? I'll be OK. I just have my moments. Thanks for the advice though. I really appreciate it.

November 30, 2005 11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home