Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Tim Tam Tavern

Well, I finally decided to post some pics from my favorite place: The Blog Famous "Tams".

I previously put some pics up from my drinking challenge with Neo, but thought I would post a few more from this weekend.


No...it's not a gay bar! It's actually one of the most red-neck places I've ever been to, but the people that frequent this place are the best in the world. This is Phil (red shirt) and Kyle. For some reason, every time "Hotel California" comes on the jukebox, they can't leave each other alone....it's pretty hilarious!

This is Leslie, my favorite bartender! I have posted her picture before, but felt the need to do it again!

This is Robin & Robyn. We were in the midst of a heated shuffleboard match.
This is Joey. He was smiling and posing for the camera...until I snapped the picture. Ass!
Full House the Night Before Thanksgiving.
Air Guitar Contest Between Phil & Kyle. Phil Won!
Me and One of My Best Buddies - Ryan (Rye-Bread)!
P.S. He usually doesn't look this awful! LOL
And Last, But Not Least....
Bryan's debut on my blog!
We were only slightly shit-faced.
I hope to have some better pictures in the weeks to come. Believe me, I'm there enough! LOL

9 Comments:

Blogger Neo Opined...

Jen -Yeah, I saw you laying on the floor in that one shot. That's it, I'm disputing your win! I want a recount!

;)

Some of your shots came up very dark you might was try enhancing with brightness controls.

November 29, 2005 11:01 AM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

It's not me - I Swear! LOL

Somebody else told me that some of my pictures are blurry. I just got a new monitor here at work and they all look perfect from my screen. It's hard for me to determine how they look to everyone else. Which ones were real dark?

November 29, 2005 11:19 AM  
Blogger TwistedPain Opined...

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevil eyes!!!!
Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! (runs around flailing his arms like a scared girl)

p.s. - I'm back.

November 29, 2005 11:24 AM  
Blogger Neo Opined...

Jen -Mostly all of them except for that one at the end; which has better lighting. It just might be that the bar didn't have enough light for the shutter speed.

Btw, cgrats on getting over 1000 views of your profile. I've been hanging at 999 for a few days now.

November 29, 2005 11:31 AM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Twisty: Me? Evil Eyes? No Way!!!
Glad you're back.

Neo: Damn...that sucks. I wonder why they come up so clear on my screen. I just bought a new digi cam, so that may help.

P.S. Thanks for the tip on the profile views, I hadn't noticed.

November 29, 2005 11:34 AM  
Blogger Neo Opined...

Jen -Dunno, maybe it's my monitor at the job, I'll check again from the house.

November 29, 2005 11:48 AM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Thanks Budroe!

November 29, 2005 11:54 AM  
Blogger Skye Opined...

Now that's my kinda place. Do they have a pool table? :)

November 29, 2005 2:46 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Sag Sis: I knew you'd love it! Yes, they have a pool table....and tons of GREAT people. Good ole' down-to-earth people, who would do anything in the world for me. I fell in love with the place, and that's pretty much what ended my marriage. ;o(

April: You got that right! LOL

November 30, 2005 9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home