Friday, December 02, 2005

I Should Be In Bed...


Well, it's 1:00 a.m., and here I sit. Staring at my computer screen. Why can't I sleep? My eyes are tired, my body is tired, but my mind is going 100 miles an hour! I am so gonna regret this in about five hours when my alarm clock goes off!

Whose in on bets that I'm late for work?

I am! LOL

My dog is going ballistic right now. She always does this when it gets late and I'm still up. She looks at me like, "What is your problem? Don't you know it's nap time?" She cracks me up! She keeps trying to jump in my lap and nose her way under my hands while I type. As a matter of fact, right now - she's licking my face and it's very hard to...jkajdf akd kjdfk adjdf jfJ%I)($.....type. She's got the greatest personality. She's my snuggle buddy and my best friend. Shit, I need somebody to sleep with at night! ;o)
Sorry about the incoherent ramblings....I guess I am tired enough to go to bed.
Sweet Dreams Everybody! XOXO

15 Comments:

Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Jax: LOL

Believe me, mine is enough! Although, every time I see a stray dog on the street, I want to scoop it up and bring it home with me!

December 02, 2005 9:19 AM  
Blogger alannajoy Opined...

Awe, CUTE PUP! I want one!! I need a sleeping companion toooooooo.
Pleasant dreams JJ and don't worry, I stayed up late last night and was most definitely LATE this A.M....uuugh!
alannajoy

December 02, 2005 9:42 AM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Hope your day gets better Lan! I was only about five minutes late. Yea!

December 02, 2005 9:56 AM  
Blogger Neo Opined...

Jen -Hey I got you beat, I was an hour late! WOOHOO in your face timeclock!

December 02, 2005 11:05 AM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Damn Neo - your worse than I am!

December 02, 2005 11:07 AM  
Blogger Harlyn Opined...

I have insomnia also! just usually up watching tv...or reading trying to get tired. Cute pup!

December 02, 2005 11:12 AM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Well, neither of these pups are mine. I just thought the pics went with the post. But I thought they were cute also.

It's pretty hard for me to find an ugly dog. Even if they're ugly, there so ugly they're cute! LOL

December 02, 2005 11:17 AM  
Blogger Neo Opined...

Jen -Worse at what? Or dare I ask?

Neo ducks

December 02, 2005 11:29 AM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Neo: Being a lazy ass in the morning!

Jen tosses a beer bottle at Neo's head!

December 02, 2005 11:42 AM  
Blogger Neo Opined...

Neo Ducks

Jen -Oh, gonna get violent on me huh?

Just save those beers and energy for tomorrow when JBI smokes MBI in the Battle of the Network Blogs II

I WILL NOT LOSE THIS TIME!

December 02, 2005 11:52 AM  
Blogger Aymster Opined...

That is such a cute picture!

December 02, 2005 1:55 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Neo: I only get violent when the situation calls for it!

Bring it on tomorrow - I'm ready for it. BTW: What exactly are we doing?

AStar: I know! I fell in love as soon as I saw it.

December 02, 2005 2:09 PM  
Blogger Neo Opined...

Jen -The BOTNB 2, at least I thought so. Dunno.

December 02, 2005 2:29 PM  
Blogger Snaggle Tooth Opined...

So a challenge in on for Sat? What's up with the challenge blog on your profile page?
If ya use it don't forget to advertise it...
n Good Luck!

December 02, 2005 6:25 PM  
Blogger Neo Opined...

Snag -It was changed to this Sunday due to scheduling conflicts.

BOTNB II

JBI vs MBI Live on BlogPerView

December 02, 2005 7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home