Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Don't Get Me Started

I am about ready to pull my hair out! I'm having the kind of day today, that I thought I would have Monday. I guess it just took two days for everything to hit me. I only have two hands people! Let's see here....you give me two million things to do at once and then come back five minutes later with another fifty things, and wonder why I don't have anything done. Gee, could it be because I'm only ONE person. I am ready to go Southern (postal or ballistic) on somebody.
Hope to post more later, but I can hardly see my desk, let alone type. Hope you all are having a great day! Hugs & Kisses.

6 Comments:

Blogger TwistedPain Opined...

Send some work my way, I'll have my people take care of it. Get really pissed at something/someone, always makes me about 300% more productive and I work like a crazy person with an efficiency only a superhero or robot can match. (chuckle) Here's to wishing you a lighter load.

November 09, 2005 11:50 AM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

That's OK Jags. (Nice pic) I can just live vicariously through you.

Twisty: I do the exact same thing! But we already knew that, didn't we? Heh.

November 09, 2005 12:10 PM  
Blogger Neo Opined...

Jen - Been there done that, and got the t-shirt. Happily for me I can type very quickly.

Hope your afternoon goes better than the morning. *hugs*

November 09, 2005 1:50 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Neo: Unfortunately, typing's not the problem. I'm a speed racer. ;o)

I'm just still trying to get the hang of my "new" job, in addition to keeping up with my old one. It'll get better - I have faith. And if it doesn't, I better be gettin' a raise!

November 09, 2005 1:57 PM  
Blogger TwistedPain Opined...

Oh yeah meant to say that too, Nice Pic jags!

November 09, 2005 2:58 PM  
Blogger alannajoy Opined...

xoxoxoxo JJ!
Hope some of ur crazy arse work disintegrates before your very eyes!!
alannajoy

November 09, 2005 8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home