Thursday, November 03, 2005

Busy...Busy...Busy

So....I am in training all day today. I'm not sure if I posted this before or commented on someone else's blog, but my right hand quit last week and now I have to do BOTH of our jobs. I don't mind the challenge, but it's very overwhelming to try and do my job and LEARN hers at the same time. This is a very fast-paced industry and my head is spinning. I probably won't get much time today to write anything else (or read what's going on with you guys). Which Sucks!

3 Comments:

Blogger highcontrast Opined...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

November 03, 2005 2:56 PM  
Blogger highcontrast Opined...

when i first read this i initially thought your actual right hand literally quit on you...like just stopped working. i'm happy that isn't the case.

November 03, 2005 2:57 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

High: Funny...Funny...Guy! I hope my right hand doesn't quit on me. I think that would seriously reduce my typing speed.

Jags: I never did find out what was wrong. It just went away. I guess maybe it was just stress. I had a GREAT weekend, which I'm sure really helped out. However, I'm worried about the weeks ahead. Work is really starting to get to me. ;o(

Thanks for asking.

November 03, 2005 9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home