Thursday, February 08, 2007

Half-Nekkid Thursday - 02.08.07

I sat and thought all day today about what my HNT post would be about. Even though I've been so excited about this new digital program, I was at a loss for a particular theme or pose. I got so disgusted with myself, that I literally took the camera into the bathroom, shot a picture, and posted it in less than five minutes. No effects, no adjustments.....just me. And you know what? I like it.

I like it alot!

It doesn't get any "nekkider" than you - being yourself. You dig??


Anyway, here is me, five minutes ago, weird bathroom lighting and all:




HHNT everyone!!! I hope you have a great day before Friday.

Much Love, As Always - Jenekkid

Have a Super Sexy Day!!!

16 Comments:

Blogger Blissfully Wed Opined...

That's probably the best approach to HNT. You look great.

~Him

February 08, 2007 1:09 AM  
Blogger Osbasso Opined...

I'm partial to the non-photoshopped look. Especially with such a lovely subject. Ah, if I could only talk you into it...

February 08, 2007 1:22 AM  
Blogger Hollz Opined...

very pretty

HHNT!

February 08, 2007 1:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Opined...

well after seeing this pic and reading the post i tried to think fo what you could have done to be sexier.
I can think of nothing
goddang this pic rocks
might be best ever
its hard to imagine anything better than a chick topless in jeans
damn
js

February 08, 2007 2:32 AM  
Blogger Scott Opined...

Very nice picture, very classy!

Scott

February 08, 2007 8:48 AM  
Blogger TerraPraeta Opined...

Real is always good.

Happy HNT!

tp

February 08, 2007 9:41 AM  
Blogger Supercock Opined...

Delicious back, and we always love to see you being yourself

February 08, 2007 9:53 AM  
Blogger Wiwille Opined...

Sometimes the best special effects are none at all.

February 08, 2007 10:50 AM  
Blogger CyberWarlock Opined...

That's a great pic. I don't normally like to say "sexy" or anything like that when commenting on HNT, but that pic just screams it. Happy HNT!

February 08, 2007 11:08 AM  
Blogger Professor Fate Opined...

You don't need no stinkin' photoshop. Happy HNT

February 08, 2007 11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Opined...

ur bfuckin sexy
i'm just sayin
js

February 09, 2007 12:20 AM  
Blogger Atlanta Guy Opined...

Amazingly sexy! Happy HNT!

February 09, 2007 12:38 AM  
Blogger Regal Opined...

absolutely gorgeous - Happy HNT

February 09, 2007 6:45 AM  
Blogger Lestat Opined...

Nice picture. If everyone looked so good there would be no photoshopping. Like the red that comes out in your hair especially.

February 09, 2007 10:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Opined...

Pretty HHNT!

February 09, 2007 10:21 AM  
Blogger A Bronx Tale Opined...

you have such a lovely back.

nice curvature to yourself.

liking these pics.

HAPPY HNT!!!

February 12, 2007 9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home