Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Come To Work With Me!

In keeping with the theme set out by Os from my HNT circle (and as originally thought of by Lee Ann), today's post is supposed to be a pictorial of my daily commute to work. So....here we go!


This is the view pulling out of my driveway......


....and pulling into my morning "stop off" before hitting the expressway.


Pulling onto the expressway where there seems to be never-ending road work.....


Passing along the South bank of the Ohio River.....


Heading straight towards downtown....


.....exiting off the expressway....


.....driving down Market Street towards my office building....(I couldn't get a clear shot because of the blinding sun, but I kinda dig it anyway.)


.....into the parking garage on the hunt for an open spot.....


....down the garage elevator and out the door to my office building across the street....


......into the lobby.....to another elevator.....


......to my office........


......to YOU!!!!

I know that most of these pictures are pretty boring - as far as actual scenery goes, but 98% of my daily commute is expressway.

If anyone cares enough to want to actually see the pictures, just click on them. I didn't want to load them in full size......my blog is slow enough already! Hope you enjoyed!

13 Comments:

Blogger MG Opined...

You're scenery's much better ;)

I love the bright sun shot, I do wish it had been sunny here ;)

September 05, 2006 11:30 AM  
Blogger Billy Opined...

Hey, I think I grew up there.

Nice ride, thanks for taking me.

September 05, 2006 11:31 AM  
Blogger Billy Opined...

Woops wrong town... the river threw me.

September 05, 2006 11:34 AM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

MG: That's about all I can say....glad the sun's out!!

Billy: Oh well! It would have been cool if you had!

September 05, 2006 11:36 AM  
Blogger Osbasso Opined...

Great series of pics! I think I recognize that Speedway! Or do they all look like that? Thanks for playing along!

September 05, 2006 11:46 AM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Os: No problem! Any excuse to use my camera. ;o)

September 05, 2006 11:51 AM  
Blogger Cindy Opined...

I feel ya on the boring commute, I didn't really take any pictures of it either.

September 05, 2006 12:18 PM  
Blogger Osbasso Opined...

Hey! You changed your last picture! Much better one, in my opinion!

September 05, 2006 1:41 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Cinders: Any road on the way to work is boring! ;o)

Os: Thanks - I think so too!!

September 05, 2006 1:55 PM  
Blogger Ellen Opined...

I laughed at the "never-ending roadwork" picture. Seems we have the same problem here all the time. Will they never finish?

So... how long does this commute take?

September 05, 2006 4:12 PM  
Blogger Neo Opined...

Jen - oohhhhhhh!!! Blogging from the job!!!! I'm tellin'!!!!

*SIKE*

Peace & Hugs,

- Neo

September 05, 2006 7:56 PM  
Blogger Sir Dirty Joke Opined...

cool! pleasure to cum with you!

September 06, 2006 2:57 PM  
Blogger Eddie Opined...

I think they were nice, missed you on my site, hows things working with new room mate.

September 06, 2006 4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home