Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Moses and the Burning Bush


So....this weekend I went to see Vince Vaughn's Wild West Comedy Show. I don't think I have ever laughed so hard in my life. Every single one of the comedians were off the hook. I got some awesome pictures at the Show and hope to post some when I get them back. I had to go "old school" and use an actual camera with film. LOL. Afterwards my best friend (whose name, by the way, is also Jen) and her boyfriend and I went to play some pool at The Pub. Of course, we closed the place down. But we had a great time. I haven't spent alot of time with them since the chaos with hubby began back in February, but it was just like old times. I have really missed them. I'll post more later. I have to actually work now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home