Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Give Me Some of Your Tots

So....I went out last night and bought $60 worth of Halloween decorations. I'm so stoked. My house will be the most evil house in the 'hood. Aren't you jealous? I think because I've been in such a dark period in my life this year, I'm even more into Halloween than usual. I miss my sister and my niece so much, I can't stand it. I miss my brother-in-law too, but I never really got a chance to spend much time with him before they left for New York. I've always felt a little left out of the family unit that is my mom, dad, sister, niece and brother-in-law. Maybe it's because they lived with my parents, or maybe it's because my parents always make plans with them (even though they're in a different state), but never with me (who lives less than a mile away!). My sister was able to give my parents something I haven't....and that's a grandchild. I don't blame my parents for wanting to spend every waking moment with them, I just wish my family wanted to spend some time with me once in a while. I don't know.....maybe I'm just feeling sorry for myself, but what else is new? I've been wishing alot more here lately that I could just go back to the years when I was still living at home and my sister was my best friend. I miss those days so much.




5 Comments:

Blogger tregen Opined...

Start with "The road less travelled" by Scott Peck.

October 04, 2005 3:43 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Thanks. It's nice to know that someone is reading some of my pitiful, self-loathing rants. I'm really not as depressed as I seem, I just wait until stuff builds up and then let it go. It's better than stabbing somebody in the neck...I figure! But, hey, I am from the South.

October 04, 2005 3:49 PM  
Blogger cityman05 Opined...

I think it's nice that you miss your family. That shows how much you love them.

You seem like a very cool person,

cityman

October 04, 2005 5:16 PM  
Blogger xfilipponex Opined...

dang..i had to create a blog just to comment on here! Aw Jenzy I don't like to read that, it really does make me sad. I don't want you to feel like it's us and you because it's not. I know I'm not of much help right now bc im almost 1000 miles away, but I miss us hanging out together, we were really beginning to get closer before i left, playing volleyball and me doing your hair, and watching one tree hill and laguna beach at your house. but dont worry when we move back, we'll get back into the swing of things...just dont punch me in the jaw when you see that "scenes" are coming on!! lol

p.s. i probably look like a crazy person laughing at the computer thinking about that...:)

October 05, 2005 10:31 AM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

I just about fell out of my chair when I read that....and then to be laughing myself when I got to your P.S. was even funnier. Ah...the good times. Love you sissy.

October 05, 2005 10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home