Monday, April 11, 2005

Life's Not So Bad...

So...it's been a week since I've posted...but I've been busy. I started a temp job at a new law firm and it's going really well. I made up with my parents on Saturday. Well, not really made up, but I did talk to them. They had my niece, Melly, with them. She's only 4 and she's been living in New York since December with my sister and her husband. I miss them so much. It was great to see her. Mom and I took her to the zoo on Sunday. It was a really nice day. Mom and Dad left for New York this morning to take Melly back. I really didn't get to spend very much time with her. I hate that.
I decided to go ahead and take the week off (since I'm just temping.) I had originally taken this week off too....so it worked out OK. Talked to Bobby a few times and things seem to be going alot more smooth....and that's always nice. Went and saw "Guess Who" last night. It was pretty good. Of course, we did our usual and had a few drinks beforehand...don't ever drink a "Titanic" beforehand....I could barely walk....I'm sure that made the movie alot funnier than it was.
I've still been keeping in touch with some of my friends from C&W. It's almost as if nothing has changed...except I'm not in hell every day at work. I really think I might take this new job....it's a different kind of law, but so far I like it. I still have lunch with Rye Bread every day....and I still see everyone at v-ball on Wednesdays.
I've got so much to write about, but not enough time to do it. I've got some errands to run, so I'll have to post more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home