Friday, April 01, 2005

Friday From Hell

So....my first day with no job. I have to admit....it was nice to sleep in for a change. I slept until about 9:30 (woo hoo!). I rode by the house and did some laundry and then picked up Rye Bread for lunch. We went to Rocky's and it was really good. I then rode back to the house and played with Kloie for a little bit. Then I went and got my haircut. I think she did an awful job, so I know not to go back to her. Ever since my sister left for New York, I've been in hair trauma....Come Back Sissy!!! I came back and hung out with BTW for a little bit at his house and then went to TT's for some drinks. I had to meet the ex later on that night and that went OK I guess. We both ended up crying and feeling miserable. Will this ever stop hurting?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home