Wednesday, September 28, 2005

20 Random Things

1. No one will ever be as hard on me as I am on myself.
2. I feel guilty about everything.
3. I can't stand dumb-ass people.
4. I hate the fact that panhandlers on the street probably make more money than I do.
5. One of the things I love most is the wind in my face.
6. My sister used to sleep with me when she was younger, and I still miss that to this day.
7. I love my parents, but will always feel like I'm letting them down.
8. My family isn't as close as we used to be, and that really makes me sad.
9. I'm scared of making mistakes in my life...I feel like that's all I've ever done.
10. I've started listening to country music 24/7 and I have no idea why.
11. I freak out that my life is already half over.
12. I love a crisp fall morning.
13. I want a child really bad....married or not....sounds like another mistake, doesn't it??
14. I have a weirdo obsession with pig figurines.....I'll never understand it.
15. I can wear a smile on my face and be funny and outgoing, even when I'm dying inside.
16. I believe in the supernatural.
17. I really want to have my fortune read.....I'm running out of options.
18. I can't stand counselors....they always jump to conclusions and are hardly ever right.
19. I hate taking pills of any kind.
20. I love to chew gum while I'm drinking beer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home