Tuesday, October 24, 2006

TMI Tuesday - Part 9

1. How long have you known your closest current friend? (The one you see or talk to the most not necessarily your bestest goodest friend from grade school.)

Four months. Pretty sad, isn't it?

2. My Heritage has a cool little toy that tells you which celebrity you most resemble. With or without the help of My Heritage, who do you most resemble?

My Heritage gave me Eva Mendes and Cindy Crawford. While, I'm totally flattered, I don't think I look like either one. In reality, people always tell me I look like Gretchen Wilson, which I dont't see either.

3. Name 5 things an unplanned (or planned) visitor would find in your bedroom?

Lingerie
Toys
Candles
Books
Stuffed Animals ;o)

4. What is your favorite TV or movie sex scene?

Without a doubt, the infamous sex scene in 9 1/2 Weeks.

5. If your life was a movie, what would be your most memorable sex scene? (And your first time doesn't count unless that was as good as it has ever been.)

That time on the beach......ABSOLUTELY.

Bonus (as in optional): Share something that very few people know about you.

Well, as much as I whine on my blog, there really isn't much left to the imagine. But, I guess I would say that I'm in love with the idea of love, and I hope I really find it.

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous Opined...

js said...
1. How long have you known your closest current friend? 25 years

2. My Heritage has a cool little toy that tells you which celebrity you most resemble. With or without the help of My Heritage, who do you most resemble? IRL i have folks tell me tim mcgraw and my heritage says the same thing

3. Name 5 things an unplanned (or planned) visitor would find in your bedroom? toys, laptop, 1/2 full cup, dirty clothes, alot of hats

4. What is your favorite TV or movie sex scene? any!

5. If your life was a movie what would be your most memorable sex scene? first 3-some ffm

Bonus (as in optional): Share something that very few people know about you. Im naked under my jeans ;)
jsull28fl@yaho

October 24, 2006 2:19 PM  
Blogger Osbasso Opined...

I can sort of see the Gretchen Wilson thing, but not really Cindy Crawford... I'd prefer Gretchen, anyway!

October 24, 2006 3:06 PM  
Blogger Scott Opined...

Fun post... sounds like a fun room you have there.

Scott

October 24, 2006 4:22 PM  
Blogger Wiwille Opined...

You should charge admission for tours of your room.

October 25, 2006 6:09 AM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

JS: Great answers! Let's chat about that threesome sometime! LOL

Os: Thanks - I definitely don't see Cindy Crawford! ;o)

Scott: It really is kinda fun!!

Pyrhonik: Thanks sweetie!

WW: Good idea!!!

October 25, 2006 10:32 AM  
Blogger Eddie Opined...

you will find what you want in life, good one...

October 25, 2006 11:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Opined...

Anytime. Let me know I'm game, I'll answer any and all questions.......... any you are willing to ask anyway.......
jsull28fl@yaho

October 25, 2006 11:34 AM  
Blogger Eddie Opined...

years..
the lone ranger..
can't say on internet
living room...
i have wild dreams...

October 25, 2006 11:37 AM  
Blogger Eddie Opined...

five things in my bed room are, three cats and a snake, and a spider named prissy...

October 25, 2006 11:39 AM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Eddie: I hope we both do!!

JS: I'm not shy...you better watch out!! ;o)

October 25, 2006 11:47 AM  
Blogger TwistedPain Opined...

I can see the gretchen wilson thing, maybe thats why I think she is hot, she favors you!

I think we keep missin each other...

October 25, 2006 11:51 AM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Twisty: I always miss you! (pout)

October 25, 2006 11:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Opined...

I assure you I am not shy either, be careful what you ask for......
;)~

October 25, 2006 12:12 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Eddie: Thanks for sharing your answers....the lone ranger, huh? That's pretty wild!

JS: I can't wait!!!

October 25, 2006 12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home