Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Happy Hump Day!

Again...sorry I've been MIA. I've been so busy at work and taking care of the puppies at home. It's been a whirlwind.

I'm going out of town next week - so I'll be MIA until the second week of October. Hopefully, I will be able to post while I'm out of town.
My first BIG house payment is due and it's freaking me out a little bit - but at least it's all mine!!! I'm doing pretty good I suppose.
I hope all is well with everyone out in blogger land!
Much Love - XO - Jinsane

4 Comments:

Blogger Eddie Opined...

Have fun out of town and hope all goes well with puppies, i will be in ky, tues nite have to fix 5 cars up there, will be there about a week will try to blog while i'm there

September 27, 2006 11:24 AM  
Blogger A Bronx Tale Opined...

okay first did you call direct TV and say something.

i'd of killed those idiots.

second, congrats again on the house. yes at least this one is yours.

what kinds of puppies.

i'm in the works of getting my third dog. 2 shi tzu and one havense.

apparently we have to take in a third for a friend of family who's getting to old to care for the dog, and its only 8 months old.

September 27, 2006 11:29 AM  
Blogger Wiwille Opined...

Have a safe trip. Hope the dogs are feelin better

September 27, 2006 11:49 AM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Eddie: Wish we could meet up - that would be fun!!! Is brat coming with you?

Bronxie: Direct TV is definitely getting a bill from me.

My pups are both mutts - one's a border collie/australian shepherd mix....the other is a boxer/lab mix. They are my precious girls!!!

WW: Thanks Buddy!!

XFX: I'm going to board the dogs at the vet's office....I didn't want to put anybody out again. XO

September 27, 2006 11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home