Friday, September 15, 2006

Gotta Love It

I haven't posted about this, but I'm sure you are all aware of the two plane crashes we had here in Kentucky a few weeks ago. Another of life's tragedies....lives cut way too short.....
While, I am in no way trying to make light of these events, I just had to post this picture that was sent to me today.
If you can't read it.....just click on it for a larger view.
Have a great weekend guys - I'm heading to Nashville tonight to stir up some trouble.
XO - Love, Hugs, Kisses, and All That Good Stuff - Jinfabulous

6 Comments:

Blogger Osbasso Opined...

That's cute!

Have a great weekend!

September 15, 2006 1:25 PM  
Blogger Professor Fate Opined...

Have a Fanfuckingtabulous weekend!!!

September 15, 2006 1:41 PM  
Blogger Eddie Opined...

i think it is cute,really, really like it....

September 16, 2006 10:05 AM  
Blogger Michael K. Althouse Opined...

My sentiments exactly. I hate flying, the best part is getting off the plane!

Mike

September 17, 2006 4:35 AM  
Blogger TwistedPain Opined...

Hey! Just wanted to say you're HNT's lately have been great, and I miss you sugar. Sorry life has eaten me up but I'm trying for a come back. Love ya, Miss ya, and hope to talk to ya soon...


-Twisty

September 18, 2006 11:23 AM  
Blogger Scott Opined...

That is wicked. Hope Nashville was a great time.

Scott

September 18, 2006 1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home