Friday, September 22, 2006

Yes....I'm Weird....

My sister definitely has her hands full with the two girls!! Melly has decided she's going to be a "skeleton bride" for Halloween this year. After my sister got her costume, they decided to do a photo shoot. The most hilarious thing about these pictures are the glasses my niece got from the Dollar Store. They aren't part of the costume....but I guess she thought she looked hot in them.






Then, pictures had to be taken with the baby wearing them.....



and, of course, I had to get into the action.....



I hope you all have a GREAT weekend! Much Love - XO - Jen

10 Comments:

Blogger Eddie Opined...

glasses are cool hope you have a good weekend...

September 22, 2006 12:23 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Eddie: Thanks - you too!!

September 22, 2006 1:37 PM  
Blogger Scott Opined...

Looks like you had a great time. Nice glasses, they really suit the baby.

Scott

September 22, 2006 2:16 PM  
Blogger Eddie Opined...

email me let me know how things are with the new room mate and how your doing...

September 22, 2006 6:14 PM  
Blogger Wiwille Opined...

Another post of 'adorable overload"

September 22, 2006 11:06 PM  
Blogger alannajoy Opined...

Cute shades JJ- Long time to read... I best catch up!

September 24, 2006 1:33 AM  
Blogger Skye Opined...

Hi! Those shades are rock'n! I wonder if Lenscrafters carries them,LOL!!

September 24, 2006 12:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Opined...

How cute, I was LOL when I saw this post! I hope you had a GREAT weekend!

September 25, 2006 2:54 PM  
Blogger Snaggle Tooth Opined...

OMG I just giggled to pieces! That's for the silly n cute laughs!

September 26, 2006 11:28 PM  
Blogger Snaggle Tooth Opined...

Doh! I meant- THANKS

September 26, 2006 11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home