Monday, April 17, 2006

Easter Pics

I didn't get as many pictures as I normally do, but I had a great day yesterday! I spent a lot of time with my family and had an awesome dinner! My mom rocks in the kitchen! (I had to roll myself out to my car!)
My Daddy - isn't he the cutest???
Downstairs in Daddy's studio! Melly was singing us a new song!
Melly showing off her eggs! She was so proud of them!
This is what I got when I asked Melly to pose for one more picture! As you can guess, this is the last one I got out of her! LOL!!
I woke up Easter morning and my dogwood tree was in full bloom! The night before the branches were bare - talk about an Easter miracle!!
Mama's Baby Girl!
I hope you all had as nice a day as I did yesterday!

8 Comments:

Blogger Skye Opined...

It's all so beautiful. :)

April 17, 2006 11:39 AM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Sag Sis: Thanks! I hope your bunny day was good!

April 17, 2006 11:55 AM  
Blogger Ellen Opined...

As soon as I saw the picture of Melly making the long face, I recognized it as one of those "not one more!!!!" types. I used to get those from my son, at that age, too. Hahaha... too cute!

Hope you basket was filled with lots of chocolate, and glad that you were able to spend it with family.

April 17, 2006 3:58 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Ellen: She gets irritated real easy - unless she's in DIVA mode. LOL

April 17, 2006 4:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Opined...

Looks like you had a grand old time! Nice pictures; thanks for sharing!!

April 17, 2006 4:31 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Nilo: Thanks for stopping by, as always!

April 17, 2006 4:32 PM  
Blogger Neo Opined...

Jen - Glad you had fun. I pretty much sat on my ass and did nothing. WOOHOO!

Peace & Hugs,

- Neo

April 17, 2006 7:35 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Neo: Well, at least it was a relaxing day for you! LOL

April 18, 2006 9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home