Friday, October 28, 2005

Oh....the Pain!!!

So...I wake up this morning to the feeling of someone driving a stake through my temple. Not a headache really, just an awful pain in my right temple. Weird. I drag myself out of bed and make it to work right on time. Miracle. Then, out of nowhere, the right side of my face starts to tingle. I had these same symptoms one time last year, and all of my friends (who were suddenly experts on the topic) had me diagnosed with Bells Palsy, among other things. It turned out to be a perforation of my ear drum. Let's hope that's all it is this time. I have an appointment at 1:15 p.m. Keep your fingers crossed.

3 Comments:

Blogger TwistedPain Opined...

Damn ads! I wish you well sweety, lord knows people like us need more problems like we need holes in our heads. I wish you all the best and hope its only a fluke and not something serious.

October 28, 2005 1:50 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Thanks Twisty. I appreciate the sweet thoughts. ;o)

October 28, 2005 2:48 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Jags: That's what I'm thinking it is. At least, I hope that's all it is. Keep your fingers crossed.

October 29, 2005 12:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home