Friday, October 28, 2005

"The Ville" Night Life

"The Ville"....that cracks me up. I'm not sure how many of you guys are familiar with all of this, but basketball is a huge thing in Kentucky. The little drama we UofK fans like to call "Traitor-Gate", happened when Rick Pitino (former coach of my beloved Wildcats) , left UofK and went to coach the Celtics. After realizing he made a HUGE mistake, he came back to Kentucky, but went to coach our rivals (UofL Cardinals) instead...it was devestating. Well, anyway, when he made the big move to Louisville, we were suddenlly called "The Ville". OK, enough sports history. I just wanted to post some pictures that I took from my office window last night while I was toiling away....and got sidetracked by my title. Sorry. These aren't too bad for a camera phone. Just keep in mind...this is no NYC skyline or anything....but it's still beautiful. Peace!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home