Monday, December 11, 2006

Picture Post.....

I have taken so many pictures over the last few months, always with the intention of posting them, along with the story behind them.....and, as you all know, I haven't been doing a very good job lately. For that, I sincerely apologize. I haven't been visiting or leaving comments with any of my buddies, and I feel terrible about it. That's probably why I have lost over half of my regular visitors.....I will do my best to rectify the situation.
We just found out that Ryan gets to come home early from Afghanistan, which is really great news for my sister....but not such great news for me or my parents. This means that Em and the babies will be leaving earlier than planned to head back up to New York. We also found out that he will be re-deployed in May of 2008, but this time he is going to Iraq. Not good news!!!
However, I am extremely grateful that he is coming home safe!!
Here are some pics from Melly's 6th birthday party!!
Thanksgiving: Pictures by Melly
This is my gramps! I think Melly has a great photographic eye!! LOL
However....I don't think she needs to take her pictures so close. LMAO
My new man.....Lonnie, my Daddy and my Gramps!
Pics of the babies! I am going to miss them so much!!!
How precious is Bella??
Pretty damn precious!!!
World's Most Gorgeous Siblings.....aside from me and my sister, of course! ;o)
This year that my sister has been home has flown by so fast. I can't believe she's already getting ready to leave again. You all know how excited I was for the new baby to get here....I finally realized that I have been subconsciously spending less time with them, because it hurt me so bad when they left the last time. It's so hard to love someone so much and watch them leave. Especially, the babies. They mean so much to my family....to me. My parents are going to be devastated and then they will be stuck here with the daughter whose life is a total disaster!! Aren't they lucky??

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous Opined...

cool pics
good looking family!
js

December 11, 2006 7:11 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

JS: Thanks buddy! ;o)

December 11, 2006 9:23 PM  
Blogger Eddie Opined...

great pictures, love them as much as you can before they leave or you will miss them more, like the new man hope it works out, be good dear..

December 12, 2006 1:10 AM  
Blogger Osbasso Opined...

I'm in the half of the visitors that's stuck around!

Enjoy the family for as long as you can. Then get off your own case about your "disasterous" life. I think you're doing just fine--I'm sure your parents are happy to have you around!

December 12, 2006 2:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Opined...

I still visit :) Hope we get our troops out of Iraq before your brother in law has to go.

December 12, 2006 3:20 AM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Eddie: Thanks...I will certainly try!

OS: I know, and I sincerely appreciate it!

WW: I'm very glad that you still visit. You're one of nearest and dearest!!! ;o)

December 12, 2006 9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home