Tuesday, December 05, 2006

TMI Tuesday - Part 10

I am several weeks behind in participating, so I just picked one from the mix. I believe this was from last week.......
I'm always a day late and a dollar short.......

1. My biggest sexual turn on is:
Well, I don't know if it's my biggest turn on, but, a long, slow, wet kiss is definitely up there for me!! You have to start somewhere, right??

2. On a scale of 1-10, how jealous do you get (have you gotten)?

When I was younger, I would get pretty jealous. More of a self-esteem issue, than something my significant other was doing. But, I have grown WAY past that. I don't have time for needless worrying. I do enough of that already.

3. Have you ever had sex with someone you work(ed) with? Any negative consequences?

NEVER

4. Wash up, cuddle or fall asleep?

All three....in that order.

5. Which is more important of the two in "chemisty," physical attractiveness or sexual performance?
I have to be physically attracted to someone before I even come close to finding out about their sexual performance.
Bonus (as in optional): What kind of birth control do you use?

Birth control? I'm from Kentucky, we don't use that here!!! J/K - I use the pill.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Sal: Sunday night game??? I guess I'll be up late that night....celebrating! LOL

December 05, 2006 1:29 PM  
Blogger Scott Opined...

LIke the list... lol about the being from Kentucky comment.

Scott

December 05, 2006 2:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Opined...

good answers
i keep looking for someone to say "swallowing" to the birth control question!
js

December 05, 2006 6:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Opined...

Never had sex with a co-worker? Taste death live life I say.

December 06, 2006 12:15 AM  
Blogger ~art Opined...

just stopping around-very nice blog peace~art

December 06, 2006 11:23 AM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Scott: Just poking fun at the myths!

JS: Damn...I wish I would have thought of that one! LOL

WW: Never worked with anyone that was worth the hassle. ;o)

Sal: I've got faith in my team.....even though I probably shouldn't. LMAO

Art: Thanks for stopping by!

December 06, 2006 3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home